Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Referee gifts problem

We're investigating your account now. You can email gamesupport@kizstudios.com as well if you'd like us to contact you directly. As soon as we have any further information we will post it here.

Ok thank you very much, I'll rather get the reply here... If it's absolutely necessary to email I will but until u say I have to, I'll just check up here every few minutes

Sorry to be like this but is there an ETA on when I get credited on the 2 crates?

My support ID is 256492 incase u need it

We're still working on verifying the issue. Though we have seen multiple reports, we have not been able to reproduce the error. Sorry, currently we cannot provide an eta.

Oh ok then understood! I'll be waiting patiently many thanks 😁

@shatta you should be good to go now. Thanks for your patience.

Bluudev thank u so much for the 500 gems the thing is I can't buy a premium monster crate, that's what I lost and I would like to have it please because it would have housed a rarer creature then the blue ones

I saw a gold monster crate when I pushed open on it, the game crashed... It wasn't an ordinary crate for 200 gems like the usual one that one looked much different

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast