Thread: Not impressed by the legendary dragon token.

Not impressed by the legendary dragon token.

So shortly after buying the legendary King dragon and using up 100 relics which lets not forget costs 1000 gems to activate I find that you can get a token for him by simply defeating him in the campaign!

Really if something costs this much yet is available later on in game for nothing there should be a warning attached to it. By the time you have the hundred relics needed to activate him you are nearly at him.

Btw it is possible that the late game balance is a little off as whilst at the start you might struggle on a level later on it is just a case of leaving your heroes to it and tapping on the chests when they are done.

Completely agree. The dragon is very underwhelming. Even equipped with identical gear, it's a bit weaker than atleast one of my other heroes.

In hindsight, the 3x damage or 3x xp might have been th best use.

I guess the main advantage is that it transfers to online as 5* legendary.

The attacks it has are fast and it does good damage if you have +fire damage but definitely not worth 100 relics.

Agreed. Is fire damage a better investment than pure intelligence? I'm a couple hundred levels under you, but each gear piece with +intelligence for my dragon is translating to nearly 200k-400k base damage (final skill hits 4m for me).

It depends if you upgrade the item or not, +damage does not increase when you upgrade an item but intelligence does.
    Sometimes you will get an item with both, that will definately be a keeper.

There is also a big difference between what a skill says it hits for and what it actually hits for, it doesn't take account of level difference, resist or the +damage from skill level on the bar so when it actually hits it is usually a lot higher than what it says.

So... late game balance completely breaks down at a certain point. XP per level up maxes out at 466.3 Nn. After which, the amount of xp you gain by killing continues to increase, but it only costs 466.3 Nn to level up. So your troops start to gain multiple levels per enemy killed. I'm on stage 1105 right now, but my troops are level 1700.

Edit: 5 minutes later, Stage 1109, Troops level 1900. 5 minutes after that, Stage 1113, Troops level 2300.
    Last edited by tennischamp5; 06-30-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
    So shortly after buying the legendary King dragon and using up 100 relics which lets not forget costs 1000 gems to activate I find that you can get a token for him by simply defeating him in the campaign!

Really if something costs this much yet is available later on in game for nothing there should be a warning attached to it. By the time you have the hundred relics needed to activate him you are nearly at him.

Btw it is possible that the late game balance is a little off as whilst at the start you might struggle on a level later on it is just a case of leaving your heroes to it and tapping on the chests when they are done.
    His availability in campaign is a bug, he will be removed from the campaign in the not too distant future, or more likely, given some huge token requirement.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"