Thread: High level xp problems

High level xp problems

After you get to a certain level, (around 1500 I think) the amount of experience needed to reach the next level stays the same.
    This seems to continue indefinitely and the amount needed to reach the next level stays at 464.4 nonillion xp on most heroes but at 466.7 nonillion XP on some others. As such it starts to take far more XP to increase a skill than to level up. Increasing a skill once can increase the hero level by hundreds.

I now have several heroes that are level 121000. Unfortunately using these heroes makes the game crash, I suspect that they do too much damage. The game will crash when the heavy hitting abilities land, is there a hard cap to the amount of damage that can be done in one hit?
    I have seen 998m land without it crashing, I have never seen anything over that.

Needless to say this makes the game somewhat difficult to play on one hand due to having to keep damage down to prevent crashes but also entirely trivial as my heroes have over 6 billion health and one shot everything.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't realize the crash was due to damage. Got so bad that now the game won't even load. Crashes on the loading screen.

Well fizz... it's been fun racing you up the leaderboards Guess we beat the game? I finally managed to beat a crusade lol. The most an enemy hit me for was like 40 damage

Thanks Kiz Studios - had a great time playing. Not too many games can keep me engaged for this many weeks Despite the bugs, it was a fun play!
    Last edited by tennischamp5; 06-30-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Yes mine refused to load but deleting the game then reinstalling and restoring from the game centre backup fixes it.
    Then it is just a case of reducing your hero damage to sensible levels to stop it crashing.
    Not much point playing with no challenge though.

Yeah... I mean, I think I'm so over-leveled even on the backup now that the challenge is completely gone.

What for you are wasting time running on levels? lol
    There won't be endless fun.
    Between... new update created new bugs, this time with heroes - I got closed ones (even king dragon), all heroes copied each other in levels and items... I dont try to use them cause this game will blow my phone seems

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
    After you get to a certain level, (around 1500 I think) the amount of experience needed to reach the next level stays the same.
    This seems to continue indefinitely and the amount needed to reach the next level stays at 464.4 nonillion xp on most heroes but at 466.7 nonillion XP on some others. As such it starts to take far more XP to increase a skill than to level up. Increasing a skill once can increase the hero level by hundreds.

I now have several heroes that are level 121000. Unfortunately using these heroes makes the game crash, I suspect that they do too much damage. The game will crash when the heavy hitting abilities land, is there a hard cap to the amount of damage that can be done in one hit?
    I have seen 998m land without it crashing, I have never seen anything over that.

Needless to say this makes the game somewhat difficult to play on one hand due to having to keep damage down to prevent crashes but also entirely trivial as my heroes have over 6 billion health and one shot everything.
    We will fix the damage crash bug.

There is also a bug (ahem) with the amount of xp required to levelup after level 378. This has allowed you to massively overlevel your characters which has trivialized the game. We will be fixing this in the next significant update. At the same time, it is likely that we will do the following:

• Adjust all characters higher than level 378 back to the level they should be based on SP earned to date.
    • Adjust all skills of all characters over level 378 back to levels appropriate for the characters new level.
    • Adjust highest mission level completed back to somewhere around the same as the highest level character you now have.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"