Thread: Online bug

Online bug

Heya, is it possible to get some kind of response from the dev according to the online bug???

Everytime I try to connect it says: There was a problem verifying your user data.

I use Game Center to log my progress.

Ingame name: Den Sjungande Bonden.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by BertilBoo View Post
    Heya, is it possible to get some kind of response from the dev according to the online bug???

Everytime I try to connect it says: There was a problem verifying your user data.

I use Game Center to log my progress.

Ingame name: Den Sjungande Bonden.

Best regards
    Are you playing with the latest version (1.04)?

Is this happening during the boot up from a new session or from within the app?
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Yes Im playing with the 1.04. Version

I could access online mode with the first version but after that I havnt bern able to.

Im logged in with Game Center and the game saves my progress perfect but if I try to go in to play in online mode the error message displays.

Sometimes I get disconnected from the game center and when I try to activate it again I get an error message like "cant verify account " or something like that but it saves fine anyway. But I cant access online mode and if i try again it just puts itself in idle mode

Just to clarify...with online mode I mean Season mode...

...no updates with season mode?

Quote Originally Posted by BertilBoo View Post
    Yes Im playing with the 1.04. Version

I could access online mode with the first version but after that I havnt bern able to.

Im logged in with Game Center and the game saves my progress perfect but if I try to go in to play in online mode the error message displays.

Sometimes I get disconnected from the game center and when I try to activate it again I get an error message like "cant verify account " or something like that but it saves fine anyway. But I cant access online mode and if i try again it just puts itself in idle mode
    Are you still experiencing this issue with the season mode?
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Yes. Same problem.

I play with both my iphone and ipad and om both it says the same thing. Have reinstalled it on both units but its the same message im afraid