Thread: New User: Bugs, Comments, and Suggestions

New User: Bugs & Comments v1.3 to v1.4 ?

Hi,

First of all, I really enjoy & appreciate these types of game having offline & online modes, idle or active with an option to tap, looting, & levelling. So kudos for the game's concept.

I've started playing 3 days ago and was able to play both the non-season and season mode. And since season is timed, I decided to shift to season for now (currently ranked #2 as of writing) and played the hell out of the game.

I think what I downloaded was an enabled shop with disabled idle mode, probably 1.3? And from there encountered these:

Device: iPhone 5s
    OS Version: 9.3.2
    Online Data: Game Center

Bugs/Issues
    • Purchases made cannot be restored (v1.3). Updating to 1.4 and attempt to restore purchases does nothing (no VIP status
    • VIP status with watching ads and with purchases might overlap such that when 24h VIP status from watching ads expired will also expire VIP status when purchasing?
    • When going to opt for opening shop from mission completion (when opening chests) and the shop popup opens, there is no way to close shop (purchase fail or cancelling purchase) (v1.3, haven't checked with 1.4)
    • Leaving the app on background for some time while doing seasons/online mode, issues might be encountered with crashing or unable to send rankings (error messages for communicating to server visible in game) is observed. Restarting app might have data inconsistencies (device vs cloud) (v1.3)
    • Switching between non-season and season might crash the game or make the UI stop responding (v1.3)
    • Viewing/tapping one stage to view mobs and loot available, exiting to map view, and repeating process might cause the map view to not show stages at all (v1.3)
    • Speed stat capped at 100% in stat view but may affect speed still in attacks? (v1.3/v1.4?)
    • Unclear distinction of achievements between season and non-season. Some achievements accumulate between both modes(e.g. goblin kills, robot kills). Boss kills for example will not count on season mode (normal or elite campaigns)
    • Updating to 1.4 had some heroes unlocked for me in non-season which I don't have on 1.3 and not even having the chance to unlock them (ekips, mauler)

Comments/Suggestions
    • VIP status indicator.
    • Settings to turn on or off Idle Mode? I've been playing before 1.4 and was fine without the Idle Mode. Now with Idle Mode I seem to be caught off guard by it. (though taking out Idle Mode will defeat the "Idle Adventures" part )
    • Quick View of lootable gear in a stage (prolly by hover/tap) on a stage? Sometimes it takes time to look for which stage drops which gear. Visiting detail view of stage then going back to map view seems to have crashes in between
    • VIP duration? I messaged earlier on FB regarding my purchase issue and when I updated to 1.4, found out that VIP lasts for 7 days only? If so, is there any place in game where this is tracked?
    • I only found out about the elements affinity in attacks with their colors when I was able to view the stats page. Is it so that having +Nature Damage will not have any effect iif your heroe's attack are all physical (gray ones)? If so, should there be any information/tutorials about these?

Have messaged to your FB page 8hrs ago prior to 1.4 update but still got no response, might be because this is the official page for entertaining these issues?

Some of these may be fixed in 1.4 but haven't confirmed them yet. Sorry for the post but putting them here is one way to keep track of things to check in 1.4 if issues are fixed or not.

This game, although with issues, has a great potential to grow. More power to your team.

IGN: BlueCapZ
    Last edited by bluecapz; 07-04-2016 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Added unlocked heroes, IGN, renamed title

Updates with 1.4

• when I went back to non-season mode, mauler was now gone but ekips remained. I remembered now that this was supposed to be doc lockhaw which I brought to season
    • Ekips and twitch is somehow shares in equips where equipping one will equip duplicately to the other. Same with SP where spending SP on skill will consume both SP but skill levels differ
    • Doc lockjaw now is back to locked with 1 of 3 tokens only. I remembered I had 5 if not mistaken
    • opting to go open shop popup after mission (opening chests) then successfully purchasing and then perform replay with the stage will cause game to freeze and eventually crash
    • Upgraded inventory cap in season mode from 50 to 100 only affected season mode. Non-season mode remained at 50. If I remember correctly, after season all will be merged. I hope this is handled properly and expected that levels, tokens, items, relics, achievements, unlocks, and inventory cap should reflect into non-season

P.S.
    To admin or KizStudio staff, it would be better to reply to the thread/post acknowledging you have read the posts even if you will still look into the issue/s rather than not replying at all coz it might give an impression that you might be ignoring the posts.
    A simple "we have read your issue and will get back to you soon for updates" would do.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecapz View Post
    Updates with 1.4

• when I went back to non-season mode, mauler was now gone but ekips remained. I remembered now that this was supposed to be doc lockhaw which I brought to season
    • Ekips and twitch is somehow shares in equips where equipping one will equip duplicately to the other. Same with SP where spending SP on skill will consume both SP but skill levels differ
    • Doc lockjaw now is back to locked with 1 of 3 tokens only. I remembered I had 5 if not mistaken
    • opting to go open shop popup after mission (opening chests) then successfully purchasing and then perform replay with the stage will cause game to freeze and eventually crash
    • Upgraded inventory cap in season mode from 50 to 100 only affected season mode. Non-season mode remained at 50. If I remember correctly, after season all will be merged. I hope this is handled properly and expected that levels, tokens, items, relics, achievements, unlocks, and inventory cap should reflect into non-season

P.S.
    To admin or KizStudio staff, it would be better to reply to the thread/post acknowledging you have read the posts even if you will still look into the issue/s rather than not replying at all coz it might give an impression that you might be ignoring the posts.
    A simple "we have read your issue and will get back to you soon for updates" would do.
    Thanks for the detailed feedback. We are aware of and are fixing many of the issues in your post, but I wanted to address a couple specifically.

-VIP status with watching ads and with purchases might overlap such that when 24h VIP status from watching ads expired will also expire VIP status when purchasing?

There are a number of bugs with VIP status. They are quite high priority and will hopefully be fixed for the next update.

-Updating to 1.4 had some heroes unlocked for me in non-season which I don't have on 1.3 and not even having the chance to unlock them (ekips, mauler)

I would advise not using these heroes. They are likely to disappear from your hero list in a later update.

-Quick View of lootable gear in a stage (prolly by hover/tap) on a stage? Sometimes it takes time to look for which stage drops which gear. Visiting detail view of stage then going back to map view seems to have crashes in between

You might not be aware (its not obvious) but on the mission setup screen (the one showing the loot) you can swipe left or right to move to the previous / next mission without having to go back to the map each time.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Quote Originally Posted by bluecapz View Post
    Updates with 1.4

P.S.
    Thanks for the detailed feedback. We are aware of and are fixing many of the issues in your post, but I wanted to address a couple specifically.

-VIP status with watching ads and with purchases might overlap such that when 24h VIP status from watching ads expired will also expire VIP status when purchasing?

There are a number of bugs with VIP status. They are quite high priority and will hopefully be fixed for the next update.

-Updating to 1.4 had some heroes unlocked for me in non-season which I don't have on 1.3 and not even having the chance to unlock them (ekips, mauler)

I would advise not using these heroes. They are likely to disappear from your hero list in a later update.

-Quick View of lootable gear in a stage (prolly by hover/tap) on a stage? Sometimes it takes time to look for which stage drops which gear. Visiting detail view of stage then going back to map view seems to have crashes in between

You might not be aware (its not obvious) but on the mission setup screen (the one showing the loot) you can swipe left or right to move to the previous / next mission without having to go back to the map each time.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

For me I my VIP-status just ended when I bought a new one so I didnt had any active atm.

Any news bout accessing season mode?

Thanks for the response Iturkeysaladboy.

Here are some end of season updates observed (1.4)

• Inventory space expanded from 50 to 100 in season not reflected in non-season but gems seems to be refunded. Is this correct behavior?
    • Hero evolution (e.g. Twitch, default curly mage guy) not carried over but gems seems to be refunded. Is this correct?
    • unlocked heroes from tokens earned in season messed up. Same issue stated above that some heroes are linked in stats and equip (usually when heroes are beside each other in hero selection)
    • Since I haven't unlocked yet relics from non-season, haven't checked relic count (earned + tier 5 award) when claiming/completing season. After unlocking relics in non-season, i only have 13. So the relics from season was gone. If I remember correctly, earned 30-33 relics from season campaign and the rewards for T5 season. Any way to recover them? Restarting the app did not help. And probably game center data already overwritten. Maybe this applies to gems also from season merging to non-season (daily rewards) and achievements earned gems.
    • equips messed up such that inappropriate items for a class can be equipped by a hero and inappropriate slot items can be equipped in the wrong slot
    • bow can be equipped with quiver in off hand? Currently I cannot do this since equipping one will unequip the other.
    • equipped items in hero selection might be gone after doing a mission. Might be related to linked hero equip issue also.
    • hero lineup (default & unlocked) messed up. Free hero in season replaced with something else. Unlocked heroes with tokens earned fron season missions and season rewards messed up also.
    • tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tutorial skip not enabled, aborted tutorial mission then went to home screen. Connected to game center then hero lineup messed up such that it was replaced with different ones. Linked heroes issue still persist (noticeable due to same level and equips). Did this 3x and every try reshuffles the heroe lineup. 1st try added 4 unlocked/duplicated/linked heroes. Succeeding tries just replaces the lineup. Default curly mage guy (i forgot the name) is now missing but twitch remained.
      So I am not entirely sure now which heroes i can use that will not be gone in the next update.
      But I'm assuming game center data is correct or reliable but how it is p****d in app is messed up.
    • Should there be still a way to view the leaderboards of the previous season? I think I was still at rank 2-3 at 130+~140~ mission level but I'm surprised I got T5 season rewards. It might be possible but it would also be good to view still the results even after season has ended.

I won't be participating in the next season as I doubt it would further mess up the data.
    I think I will wait for the next update as I am not sure what will be retained of my progress when the next update rolls out amd what heroes I have will remain.

But I'm sure you can validate it with & through the records in your DB right? Hopefully yes.

Good luck busting those issues and looking forward for the next update!