Thread: ..::: Suggestion about fighters dying to stoneshield :::..

Lightbulb ..::: Suggestion about fighters dying to stoneshield :::..

It used to be, when a melee fighter died as a result of Augur's stoneshield dmg they would drop dead at the feet of stoneshielded fighter they were attacking which is ok and looks natural.

But after an update the fighter gets rubberbanded back to their side of the field and drops dead back there, this looks unnatural and hurts my eyes every time I see it.

Can you revert it back to how it was initially and let the attacking fighter's corpse stay dead by the stoneshield?

You fixed the corpse rotations after death based on suggestion which means you care for how natural the animations should look so I am getting my hopes up for this one as well.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Jooje; 07-27-2016 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Typos

I just noticed this happening too, Jooje. We'll look into it and find out what changed, see if we can't get that working again.

Due to some changes made to ensure the stability of the many events firing off throughout each battle, unfortunately we can no longer support this feature. I sadly regret that so many new players will never have the chance to witness the glory that was counter-KOing the Giant...