Thread: ..::: Suggestion Chat tweaks :::..

..::: Suggestion Chat tweaks :::..

Currently chat system in some areas is a bit disconnected from being a real-time communication asset, for example I am doing arenas someone gets online and post a msg in clan chat, Let's raid. Unless I am done with arenas and other areas and I don't forget to go through the hoops currently in place to reach clan chat, I will miss that msg and a chance to get a raid team going and that player goes offline

Reason is we need to be able to see that message pop up with a sound notifier at the top of the screen in real-time and stay for a few secs.Same goes for global chat so that you feel the game living currently chat and game n players are pretty disconnected.

One more tweak imo is to move all the notifications to the top of the screen, often times the quest and friends notification get in the way of pressing buttons.
    Last edited by Jooje; 08-01-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Good suggestions. We'll see what we can do to improve the experience.

I can't believe I forgot to mention two big issues with chat.

First one is when you're typing a message if some game notification pops or a new message appears all you typed will disappear before you get a chance to press enter. Frustrating when you are sending a long message.

Second issue is that when you're reading chat if a new message is posted you will get taken off the row you're at and get scrolled up all the way. This should be removed.