Thread: TGT Tier List

TGT Tier List

Alright guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forums but with the new update, I've been playing TGT again. This is a tier list for competitive play for the following roles: dps, support(crowd control), defense, and healer. Now I realize that a lot of champs have abilities that allow them to play more than one role so I will list a lot of the champs in different roles. This list is just my opinion of the best champs and worst champs after over 100 hours playing the game and several hours playing tournament style(pick/ban) 4v4 games with some of the best players in the community. This list will not include Scuttle, Emma, or Xeno since they haven't seen any competitive play yet.

Dps

SS

Nexi
    Kunak

S

Vooghoul
    Ninjette
    Oddilus
    Rook

A

Platimus
    Kilowatt
    Kovax
    Sprout
    Dr.Trip

B

Melody
    Ace
    Blitz
    Oozelo

C

Brutus
    Xavilla
    Z-314
    Mainframe

D

Zert
    Minos

Support(cc)

SS

Rook
    Ace

S

Leatherhead
    Kunak

A

Ninjette
    Kilowatt
    Zert
    Dr.Trip
    Platimus

B

Oozelo
    Z-314

C

Minos
    Kovax

Defense

SS

Blitz
    Khan
    Leatherhead

S

Sprout
    Vooghoul
    Rook

A

Kunak

B

Mainframe

Healer

SS

Blitz
    Dr.Trip
    Khan

S

Melody
    Sprout
    Platimus
    Kilowatt

A

Oozelo

One thing I should note is that Support champs were determined by how many crowd control abilities they have and how effective those abilities are. Rook's wall is by far the most effective cc in the game. Knockback, stun, silence, and slow are the other abilities that I looked at to determine the best supports.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my tier list, any feedback is appreciated. Add me on psn if you want to play, I would like to get everyone playing 4v4's again especially now that Siege is out.

EighthGateGai
    Last edited by EighthGateGai; 08-19-2016 at 11:27 AM.

I apologise, but if Kovax isn't at the top of every single one of your tiers in SS, you're tallying the heroes incorrectly.

I can tell you Kovax is #1 bar none, he has no competition and that's honestly final.

If you don't believe me we can 1v1 any day, my PSN is my username.

My record is 200/0/0. I honestly doubt anyone can outdo my Kovax.