Thread: ...:::BUG Voodoo doll again! :::...

Threaded View

Exclamation ...:::BUG Voodoo doll again! :::...

Voodoo doll had 100 % proc rate bug before patch. It seems to be like 90% now, it procs at least on two enemy fighters out of three when used with cyber Dragons aoe, but that is not the main issue with it after patch.

Now, if it procs on you, your dmg goes down to zero! Although the icon says reduces dmg by 275 my fighter normally had over 570 dmg but when afflicted by voodoo doll it went down to zero. BTW there was no weaken present.

Although if my fighter was also afflicted by weaken it would have gone to zero. I thought you guys would test this before releasing patch per conversation we had with Danhaney. Remeber I reminded that weaken plus voodoo doll gets us back to the age where stacking weaken to negate nme dmg was the name of the game? Now exploiting voodoo doll and or voodoo doll plus weaken is.

Here I have an idea why voodoo doll is reducing dmg to zero. Beside the fact that -275 dmg is a lot to begin with , my guess is that dragonotron's (player fighter) aoe attack animation might be the culprit here.

It looks to me since his attack animation has multiple aoe swings the voodoo doll gets applied multiple times therefore 275 times two or three is the outcome.

You should probably look into cyber dragon's attack animation coupled with negative status effects procs.

On a sidenote, seems to me there's a bit of a shortage on QA power over there on Mars ;-) I could help if I was able to survive on Mars. How are locals treating you, do they bite?
    Last edited by Jooje; 08-28-2016 at 03:30 PM.