Thread: Why TGT died

Why TGT died

I've been playing and quit a long time ago and decided to come back to see if the issues were fixed and sadly were not. Many of my tournament teammates and friends quit as well after the update with the costs of everything doubled. The game felt a bit like a chore even before that update but now it's just... unplayable. 50kish just to buy a character and is not fully usable until upgraded with workouts which is about a total of 240k... So it takes about 240 matches to max out 1 character and 120 if you bought boosters... This just has me a bit upset and yeah it's a free game and you need profit but no other game does it so harshly like TGT. There are other issues but I'd like to focus on the pricing first.

Spellcaster they buffed rook!! Extended teleport.

Bring in competitive mode (no bots / no stacking champs) and private lobbies.'

Also every week now season ends so 75K gold (top 100 each game mode) a week is really easy to do with only 10 hours of play time.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 09-27-2016 at 10:12 AM.

So let's do some math. (NO boosts)

Let's say you log in for dailies for avg of 9K and get your top 100 for 75K

9000 x 7 = 63,000.....63 games
    75K end of the week......75 games

240 (games) - 138 (games) = 102 games

so let's multiple those games played by standard match of annihilation as the only game mode.

(102 games x 5mins) / 60mins = 8 hours and 30mins of game play to max a champ.

Now mind you the fastest modes to make money in now are plunderball and seige (most money possible) and those games can be finished in two minutes or less. and just forget playing one game mode annihilation all together

(127 games x 2mins) / 60mins = 4 hours and 23mins

for one maxed champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hangdtime1984 View Post
    Spellcaster they buffed rook!! Extended teleport.

Bring in competitive mode (no bots / no stacking champs) and private lobbies.'

Also every Yoga Burn review week now season ends so 75K gold (top 100 each game mode) a week is really easy to do with only 10 hours of play time.
    There are some issues but I wouldn't say it died. I still have fun with it.
    Last edited by Woth; 10-09-2017 at 07:54 AM.