Thread: My idea for improving TGT

My idea for improving TGT

Hi, I've been playing tgt since it arrived on ps4, back then the game was alive. I could find players almost always but now all I play against are bots. I'm not a very competitive person and I thought the game was fair for a free game. I invested so much time to grind for coins it never felt like a chore. I actually bought some boosters for money. But the update that just ruined this otherwise great and fun game was the one where it doubled all the costs of characters from a fair 25k to 50k. Just to unlock a single character I have to win 50 games and then another 320 matches just to make them playable against other players. There is quite a large roster of characters now 50k is a ludicrous amount it really feels like a chore some people don't have time to play that much that includes myself. I actually stopped playing since then and not just me but a lot of my friends too including my brother. If you guys really want this game to start getting popular again I suggest lowering the prices a bit maybe 30k for a character and instead of 16k for level 3 workouts 12k. That way it's still a grind but not such a chore like it is now. Thank you for your time I hope you take my ideas into consideration. I think this will make the game more appealing to players new and old.

I have all characters built and bought. I agree with you. While I think the prices should be lowered overall by 20%.

1. They are changing seasons to weekly
    2. They are bringing in buy backs

Or they should let you use any workouts you've bought that aren't already equipped on a champ for any champs you own.

Quote Originally Posted by Cord_Zilla View Post
    Or they should let you use any workouts you've bought that aren't already equipped on a champ for any champs you own.
    Sounds like a considerable increase of cost to buy a champion. 350K cost.