Thread: Tournament Infinite AP Bug

Tournament Infinite AP Bug

Title: Infinite AP in tournament battles

Description: Created a team and played a few games in the tournament, won all 4 until in the fifth game, the first round the enemy got their AP went to -16 and they managed to do that every round. This meant that I had no way of winning and I lost a very potential tournament for completely unfair reasons. Needless to say I am very unhappy and wish the bug to be fixed as soon as possible so that no one else has to experience what I experienced.

Type: Battle

Severity: 3=unexpected outcome, an unfair loss of a very potential tournament battle

Occurrence: I reported it as soon as I spotted it, but this was the first time it has happened in 2 different tournament runs, the first time I did not get this far.

Repro Steps: Entered the tournament battle section, picked a team, picked items, equipped items, got the battleboosts, won a few games. Before entering the battle in which the bug happened, I also beat someone who was only using one character, if that's relevant. When the bugged battle started, my first round went smoothly. I simply skipped and when my opponent's started, they started casting one spell after another, up until they had -16 AP.

Additional Notes: I once saw a -1 AP, but at that time I did not pay too much attention to it. This also occurred in tournament battles.
    Edit: The opponent was also using the dragon which gives +1 AP each turn, could have something to do with that.

Screenshot: Name:  27f1a32d4d6a03290653fa1ea307e34f.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  1.11 MB
    Last edited by karel6; 06-19-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Remembered something which might come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by karel6 View Post
    Title: Infinite AP in tournament battles

Description: Created a team and played a few games in the tournament, won all 4 until in the fifth game, the first round the enemy got their AP went to -16 and they managed to do that every round. This meant that I had no way of winning and I lost a very potential tournament for completely unfair reasons. Needless to say I am very unhappy and wish the bug to be fixed as soon as possible so that no one else has to experience what I experienced.

Type: Battle

Severity: 3=unexpected outcome, an unfair loss of a very potential tournament battle

Occurrence: I reported it as soon as I spotted it, but this was the first time it has happened in 2 different tournament runs, the first time I did not get this far.

Repro Steps: Entered the tournament battle section, picked a team, picked items, equipped items, got the battleboosts, won a few games. Before entering the battle in which the bug happened, I also beat someone who was only using one character, if that's relevant. When the bugged battle started, my first round went smoothly. I simply skipped and when my opponent's started, they started casting one spell after another, up until they had -16 AP.

Additional Notes: I once saw a -1 AP, but at that time I did not pay too much attention to it. This also occurred in tournament battles.
    Edit: The opponent was also using the dragon which gives +1 AP each turn, could have something to do with that.

Screenshot: Name:  27f1a32d4d6a03290653fa1ea307e34f.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  1.11 MB

Hi CM
    We're looking into this account, and we'll take care of any losses you suffered. Just PM my account on m&m. thanks and good looking out.