Thread: Some Suggestions

Some Suggestions

Hi, ive been playing the game for about a week or so now and see a great potential for it. So far in the beta the game is great. I have a few suggestions which you may want to note for dev.

1. A relapse/message board for past matchmaking games, ie against who it was, what char, levels they were n who dies etc. Also woild be good to view as you would be able to add those players later as friends or alliance.

2. A log in the battle screen, showing dmg stats, if the char earned an AP or timeswap, or crit hit etc

3. Ability to earn some dust in battles, instead of having to destroy the items

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the feedback! These are some great suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fza217 View Post
    1. A relapse/message board for past matchmaking games, ie against who it was, what char, levels they were n who dies etc. Also woild be good to view as you would be able to add those players later as friends or alliance.
    Re. 1: A Battle Log is something we've talked about adding, but storing/passing that information around would be heavy on our servers. What would be possible is storing i.e. a log of your last 3 battles locally to your device. You wouldn't have the same log if you signed in on different devices... but because the log is temporary (it would change after each arena battle), it's probably the best solution. So a local log is definitely a feature we will be looking into adding.

2. A log in the battle screen, showing dmg stats, if the char earned an AP or timeswap, or crit hit etc.
    Re. 2: This idea hasn't really come up before, but it's really interesting. We'll have to figure out how it would be accessed during battles, but it's definitely an idea worth investigating. Thanks!

3. Ability to earn some dust in battles, instead of having to destroy the items.
    Re. 3: Any item you collect from a chest can be recycled for dust. Personally I enjoy the process of deciding which items to keep and which to sacrifice for upgrades & evolutions. As a Sid Meier would say, games are about interesting choices. So while you're unlikely to see any dust awarded from chests, I think we could increase the odds of grey item drops. Grey items may be weaker than the rest, but they give you more upgrade options and more potential dust. There's also no reason not to improve your characters by equipping grey items in any empty equipment slot. So if you're looking for more dust-- here's my suggestion: start clamoring for more grey item drops!

Sugg no.4
    In the battle screen, have the ability to add the player as a friends and chat to the player during the game

Thank you for another good suggestion! We are working on implementing a system that will let players communicate during battles. It might make it into the next update... we'll see.