Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smashmuck Champions

Question! is there going to be a pc version? if so will it replace smashmuck and if it does can we keep our profiles with all of our payments and experience? I love smashmuck to death and i'm happy to see it finally get an update but i'm sad that its on a console i don't and can't own :S
    Last edited by PokeGrelucha; 04-17-2015 at 02:05 PM.

We do plan to re-release on Steam-- we posted a message about this at http://www.smashmuck.com/

Last Question. Do you plan on keeping the tutorial of the game with the mini-minos campaign or will it be replaced/scra ped?

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response. It's been busy @KizStudios!!

The tutorial has been changed & simplified quite a bit. It is now a fairly short and simple introduction to the game's controls. It helps speed up the on-boarding process and focuses on multiplayer, which we believe to be the core & soul of the game. Hope to see you in the Arena on PS4!

Hi HeLLsm. What can you not log into? SMC?

We'll do what we can to help. Thanks!

I realize that you have left Smashmuck for the new game on the ps4, but I love the game and want to play it with my friends. While yes, the servers are functional, they can not create an account to actually play the game. Would it be possible to restore the register function of the Smashmuck site?

It's no problem if you can't, just a small request.

Hi,i want to know why the server doe'snt function on my mac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12