Thread: Bug Quest Challenge!

Bug Quest Challenge!

Reward: 2500 Gems to the first player that can provide the steps to reliably reproduce the bug.

Bug Description: Character appears in the barracks without a texture. They appear as flat color (we've seen them appear black, tan, green, etc)

Screenshot:

Name:  bughunt.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  55.6 KB

I've had that happen in black only once and think it was 1 update back I got out of the game and back in and heroes all loaded up normal

Yep. We have seen this bug for the last 6 months but have never been able to make it happen consistently. It isn't a big deal, as restarting the game will usually resolve it. We would still like to see it fixed though!

Ive even had my executioner in game go all black and then half of him disappeared. Very wierd.

Did this bug happen on iOS or Android??

This is originally an Android bug. However, it is remains unfixed, so potentially could also occur on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHaney View Post
    This is originally an Android bug. However, it is remains unfixed, so potentially could also occur on iOS.
    Okay, do you guys have any additional info?

Not really... that's why we made this thread!

It's not something we're actively trying to fix, because we're not sure what's causing it, and we haven't been able to reproduce it consistently. That's why we've requested help from the community. We need someone to reliably recreate this bug. If we can follow the steps to confirm it, then the prize is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHaney View Post
    Not really... that's why we made this thread!

It's not something we're actively trying to fix, because we're not sure what's causing it, and we haven't been able to reproduce it consistently. That's why we've requested help from the community. We need someone to reliably recreate this bug. If we can follow the steps to confirm it, then the prize is yours.
    Roger - sorry for the rather redundant question - will make sure I come by in case I see it.

The bug occurs when u ur wifi connection cuts for a few seconds in with cause the fighter u chose to load and when it stops and ur able to connect the character stays black so wht u have to do is get out of the app or sometimes u can battle but the character won't appear srry I don't have screenshots. But I don't want the prize