Thread: Game crashed after a win

Game crashed after a win

In arena I had just won a game so I pulled my notification bar down to check it and then the game just crashed got back into the game to fine out my heroes are on cool down because the game thought I just quite but I had just won also losing trophies

Not sure we've seen that one. We'll look into it. Thanks Sora!

Thank you for the reply has not happen again since my post could have been to much going on in the background on phone to cope lol

Ive had it a few times where I will be getting ready to hit my opponent with the last blow but my game will freeze for about 5 sec and then the game crashes and I get kicked to my phones main screen. Very annoying especially after a grueling battle....

crashed after a win with new update

I have a pic of what it looked like at the win.... but i dont know how to post it here from my phone...

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    I have a pic of what it looked like at the win.... but i dont know how to post it here from my phone...
    You could just email it directly from the phone. From Gallery->Share->Email, then email the pic to gamesupport@kizstudios.com

If you want to embed a screen in the forum directly from a phone, you could use something like the imgur app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.mobile&hl=en

Once you have this installed, it will be an option when you press "Share" from your picture gallery. Do so, and the app will upload the pic to imgur. When done, it will give you options for copying the link to the pic. Select "BBCode" from the drop down menu, and it will copy the proper code to embed the image into your clipboard. Then, navigate to the board and paste the image.

Either way, screenshots for bugs are immensely helpful in identifying the problem.