Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMA (ask me anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

If any new players are having trouble and need help. I will be answering all relevant questions to the best of my ability!

(Please don't private message me)

e.g. of possible questions...

whats the best way to take on x level?
    what units should i have on my team?
    what items work well with y unit?
    what units should i stay away from?
    what should i spend my gems on?
    which unit should i focus on leveling up?
    etc

I will NOT be answering anything to do with the Arena.
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

I want a guide. Im stuck at lvl 35 and getting wrecked on lvl 25 games. All my toons are getting left behind and orbs dont come easily enough. Wish I would have enough orbs to bring more then one toon through the ranks at a time..the game always gets fully evolved toons and I got one evo on my main (stupid knight errant) I want to get all the xp I wasted on him back so I can spend it elsewere. This would make me happy. It is a good game for the first fourty hours but now ive hit a wall and have no choice but to play lvl 20 toons in the arena which im tired of now too. And I dont get many items to equip so im always undergeard and under evolved (not in duels but the real game)

Also from what I can tell so far with what I have unlocked is that big cheif is the best tank, executioner the best dps and the only healer with cleanse mr. Robot blacksmith the best healer.

Don't fret. I can hopefully offer some help!

First off, pay attention to when there are events taking place. In a fairly short time you can get an Elite unit which saves you the time and resources of evolving. There are currently 3 events (with more on the way.) The Elites are as follows;

Werewolves: Lorcan and Fenris (with Fenris being the better of the two by a large margin)
    Trolls/Orge, whatever you wanna call them: Realmcrush (he is okay, nothing that special)
    Robots: Solo (He is great but only if you have the team and items for him, which you probably don't)

I would recommend saving up 1200 of the event currency and getting Fenris as soon as possible. He can deal out a TON of damage with his second skill (Devour) and it only costs 3 AP.

As far as team composition goes. I can't tell from your post what units you are using or where you are in the story so far. I am going to assume you've beaten Big Chief. Keep using the units you've leveled up to 35 and go back to the first map and do a few of the missions on Heroic for some quick orbs and gold. Make sure you play the events much as possible. Since the current event is in fact werewolves. I'll give you a couple pointers

Try to take out the Elite wolves first, and then kill the Humans before they transform, then Rabid wolf and then Dark wolf.

As a closing remark, level up your castle as often as possible because that will continuously give you access to new units. The last couple tiers offer great choices so keep on saving your gold until you can upgrade a few more times!

Don't be afraid to spend a little bit of cash on gems to accelerate things too. Only if it fits into your budget though !

Good luck and I added you in game
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

Fun Fact...

Do the order in which I place my items make a difference in game play? Eg 1 slot effects only your first attack slot. 2nd slot only effects 2nd attack slot and 3rd slot effects armor. Or something like that... this is just an example.

Hey madcat! You're rising through the arena ranks pretty quickly! Keep it up.

Regarding your question. ..item placements in different spots does NOT change the effects or how that item interacts in battle. You can use any item in any slot and the effect will remain the same. For example. If you had Subtle Hammer in slot 1, Death Machine in slot 2 and Spirit Fire I'm slot 3. It would make no difference if Spirit Fire was in slot 1, Subtle Hammer was in slot 2 and Death Machine was in slot 3.

Hope that cleared things up for ya look forward to seeing you in the top 5!
    Last edited by Bluurr; 07-04-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Yes that helped thank you. New question, if you hit a character with armor reduce and poison does the poison do more damage because of the reduced armor?

As far as I know, yes.

Fun Fact...

Thank you.. new question. If a character only has a 17% chance to evade, how are they able to avoid four attacks in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    Thank you.. new question. If a character only has a 17% chance to evade, how are they able to avoid four attacks in a row?
    Just luck my friend!

Four dodges in a row is really rare though (especially with only a 17% chance), so don't expect it to happen often.

I've seen more before. My Bryn has a 25%, 20%, 17% and 14% chance to dodge attacks and i've dodged 7 attacks consecutively. However that's not really optimal as far as items go! just for fun :P

Fun Fact...

Okay well ive put another fourty hours into this game abd I still seem to be stuck with my most evolved players around level 35 and ive unlocked all nine ranks of castle so the majority of my chars are 25-35 (five chars at et) abd im still really struggling to get good items for all my toons. Is the only way to get the good items to spend crystals on crates? It seems like I would need to recycle hundreds of items to get the good items abd the droprate of items is bad. I cant seem to keep up with the fights above level 35 so im left only to duel in the arena and the half hour every few hours of daily events. How do I keep pressing forwards? So far my best teams are bone guy knight errant and shield keeper or executioner wheel robot for ap building and a healer (either one) what are your suggestions? Also how do I kill that dragon dude hes too tough for my tank guys...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast