Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMA (ask me anything)

Quote Originally Posted by rydawg View Post
    Okay well ive put another fourty hours into this game abd I still seem to be stuck with my most evolved players around level 35 and ive unlocked all nine ranks of castle so the majority of my chars are 25-35 (five chars at et) abd im still really struggling to get good items for all my toons. Is the only way to get the good items to spend crystals on crates? It seems like I would need to recycle hundreds of items to get the good items abd the droprate of items is bad. I cant seem to keep up with the fights above level 35 so im left only to duel in the arena and the half hour every few hours of daily events. How do I keep pressing forwards? So far my best teams are bone guy knight errant and shield keeper or executioner wheel robot for ap building and a healer (either one) what are your suggestions? Also how do I kill that dragon dude hes too tough for my tank guys...
    Continue with daily events and arena battles, do any heroic and champion (2 star and 3 star) battles that you haven't completed in previous chapters.

As far as items go, you can use event currency as well as gems from the daily quests to purchase premium crates. Also, take into account that the game does support micro-transactions and that if everything was easily obtainable for free there would be no point for anyone to purchase gems. Obviously by spending money you will progress faster but the great thing about a free to play game is that it's not absolutely necessary to be able to do well and compete.

You should be able get 50-100 dust per day (assuming you play a couple hours at least) from just recycling so after a week or so that's enough dust to craft a legendary. It was easier to get legendaries in the past but that system was replaced with the daily quests, which makes a lot more sense from all perspectives. This allows you to get anywhere from 25-50+ gems per day which really adds up. So thank the developers for essentially giving us free premium currency.

Another point to consider is you are a "newer" player and therefore haven't been playing as long as some of the veterans (although quite a few of them are inactive right now) so don't be discouraged if you're not up to par with the top players just yet, it takes time and consistency.

Evolutions should take precedence over legendary items for the time being, focus on getting all your squad members to elite status first. You gain A LOT of power from evolving your units.

My last comment will be team composition. I won't go into this to much for a few reasons but here is what I will say. Ask yourself these questions. Do my squad members blend with each other? Do my item choices make sense? What are my squads weaknesses? How can I strengthen those weaknesses? etc. You get the idea. It IS a strategic game and therefore does require some thought when getting into the harder maps. Think about who you're attacking, priority targets, which skills to use and when, etc.

Apply some of the tips I listed and we'll revisit everything in 1 month. Then we'll re-evaluate your situation and go from there.

ABOVE ALL, remember to have fun. Don't make it a chore. Set small goals and continue to achieve them. For example,

"I will evolve Demon Wing III into Screed by July 9th!"
    Last edited by Bluurr; 07-07-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

How about farming gold and orbs?

I'm this close to be stuck, most character dead and not enough money to train them back. If I lose in arena or at the newer map I'm at with the last team. Is the only is going back to level 1 fights on the first map to get the 15 gold bags apiece?

You can also receive gold and orbs from small chests found on map terrain and through gift chests.
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12