Thread: Regarding server maintenance/unavailability

Exclamation Regarding server maintenance/unavailability

Hey guys. Bluurr here.

Just wanted to bring something up.

I understand the game needs to be updated, fixed, worked on, etc. I also understand that the servers will be offline for however it takes to do so...HOWEVER.

We need some kind of warning or announcement system. It's getting kind of silly. When players (myself included) set aside time to play we expect to able to access the game. If we had a warning of some kind on a platform (coughfacebookcough) that was regularly updated with announcements of this nature it would make things a lot less frustrating and allow players to plan accordingly.

I won't go on a rant about the many benefits of having a facebook page that is kept up to date, as that's for another discussion. Anyway, please take this seriously and start letting everyone know on the in-game chat PRIOR to downtime at the least. Just to be courteous.

Thanks. Keep up the great work.
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

You can be sure that anytime we have scheduled downtime, we will make our best efforts to inform you all. We have used the in-game chat for this, and are currently working out the kinks in our system messaging system as well. Having an additional presence on Facebook and Twitter for these sorts of notifications should be getting online in the near future as well.

Unfortunately, the downtime to which you refer is not scheduled. While we are working on fixing the bugs that cause these occasional server crashes, we should also have a system up soon that will minimize any of these unscheduled downtime periods.

We apologize for any frustration these unscheduled issues have caused, and we can assure you we are doing all we can to reduce their impact in the future. Thanks again for helping make our game and community great!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHaney View Post
    Hey, thanks for the feedback.

You can be sure that anytime we have scheduled downtime, we will make our best efforts to inform you all. We have used the in-game chat for this, and are currently working out the kinks in our system messaging system as well. Having an additional presence on Facebook and Twitter for these sorts of notifications should be getting online in the near future as well.

Unfortunately, the downtime to which you refer is not scheduled. While we are working on fixing the bugs that cause these occasional server crashes, we should also have a system up soon that will minimize any of these unscheduled downtime periods.

We apologize for any frustration these unscheduled issues have caused, and we can assure you we are doing all we can to reduce their impact in the future. Thanks again for helping make our game and community great!
    Glad to hear it. Your responses are always spot on! I will continue to help the game and community grow so long as you guys continue with the awesome work
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

The game servers are down temporarily while some fixes are implemented.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to have everything up and running again soon.

We're back up. Thanks for your patience.