Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make your mark in Might & Mayhem history! Are YOU up for the challenge?

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Make your mark in Might & Mayhem history! Are YOU up for the challenge?

HOW IT WORKS

I have set some challenges. The details of each will be explained above each visual representation. Those who achieve them will get there name posted in this thread under the item that they have completed. The first 7 people to complete all seven of these tasks will get their name in the "REALM HERO" section of this thread. You will be known as the first few who fought to save the realm

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Reply to this thread with a screenshot and a brief sentence indicating the date and which challenge you're submitting. I will then examine the screenshot to make sure it meets the criteria. If it does, I will post your name in that particular section. The names will be in order so you can clearly tell who was first, second, third, etc. Take pride in your achievements

Earn free GEMS!
    Kizstudios has generously offered to sponsor the challenge by awarding GEMS to players who participate! Please read my last post for more information, details and how to qualify for rewards

IMPORTANT NOTES
    -You MUST post in this thread for your submission to count.
    -You MUST attach a screenshot.
    -You MUST provide the date (e.g. July 14th, 2014.)
    -You MUST provide your in-game name.
    -You MUST include a brief sentence with your submission.

Get ready, get set... go!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Challenge
    DRAGON SLAYER

Criteria
    Defeat King Dragon on Champion Difficulty with a "Flawless Victory." Must be in 11 rounds or less.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-06-13-07-52-41.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  21.9 KB

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Challenge
    MASTER DUELLIST

Criteria
    Win a duel using only one unit. The opponent must be within 100 trophies of you.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-08-11-01-56.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  20.2 KB

Challenge
    SPOILS OF WAR

Criteria
    Obtain a x6 event multiplier in a single wave.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-13-18-44-21.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  21.2 KB

KillerQueen*

Challenge
    POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!

Criteria
    Reach maximum level with any unit.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-14-13-32-59.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  21.5 KB

Challenge
    ARENA GLADIATOR

Criteria
    Earn 3000 trophies in the Arena.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-14-13-41-25.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  20.4 KB

Last edited by Bluurr; 07-28-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Send me a friend request in game!
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

In-game Username: Bluurr
    Find me in the top players list or global chat.

Fun Fact...
    Least Favorite Unit: Dark Knight

Challenge
    LEGENDARY WARRIOR

Criteria
    Equip 3 Legendary items on a unit.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-14-14-58-39.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  21.6 KB

KillerQueen*

Challenge
    UNLIKELY ALLIES

Criteria
    Evolve an event unit to Elite status. (Solo, Realmcrush, Lorcan and Fenris do not count.)

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-14-15-02-04.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  21.6 KB

REALM HEROES

This event will end when all 7 Realm Hero spots are taken. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

The seven challenges are in no particular order and range in difficulty. As a final word, please refrain from cheating of any nature.
    Last edited by Bluurr; 07-28-2014 at 01:17 PM.
    If you need a gift chest or a duel for your daily quest send me a message and I will help!

Fun Fact...

Rewards

Realm Hero
    As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have earned a spot in the "Realm Hero" hall of fame will be awarded 2500 gems.

Realm Defender
    As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 5-6 challenges will be awarded 1000 gems.

Realm Warrior
    As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 3-4 challenges will be awarded 500 gems.

Realm Bot
    As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 1-2 challenges will be awarded 250 gems.

Realm First
    As an added bonus to the first player to complete a challenge. Their name will be displayed with an orange star " * " to ensure they stand out and are recognized! Earn as many as you can!

Please understand that these rewards are subject to change at the sole discretion of "Kizstudios" and can be altered at any time, with or without warning
    Last edited by Bluurr; 07-19-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Legendary Warrior
    I've had these equipped for ages so no idea of the date http://postimg.org/image/u5n42wbxl/
    Ign RiverSong - FYI name has been changed to KillerQueen
    Date 27th July 2014
    Last edited by RiverSong; 07-28-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    Legendary Warrior
    I've had these equipped for ages so no idea of the date http://postimg.org/image/u5n42wbxl/
    Ign RiverSong
    Date 27th July 2014
    Date of submission is fine Great job and thanks for participating! You earned yourself a Realm First emblem and 250 gems! Keep it up to earn more.

Fun Fact...

And for the sake of completing another for no reason at all
    Spoils of war http://postimg.org/image/mjnr2yh75/
    And that's the last I can do :P
    Ign - KillerQueen
    Date - 28th July 2014
    Thanks for the fun comp

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    And for the sake of completing another for no reason at all
    Spoils of war http://postimg.org/image/mjnr2yh75/
    And that's the last I can do :P
    Ign - KillerQueen
    Date - 28th July 2014
    Thanks for the fun comp
    Good job! that is the hardest one, at least in my eyes. I will take note of your name change as well. One more challenge and you unlock the next tier of rewards!

Fun Fact...

http://postimg.org/image/8ei99x7bh/
    Dragon Slayer
    Ign - Suburban
    Date - August 21, 2014
    Dont know how much participation we are having in this competition, but Here you go!
    Note: Big Cheif has a doomed amulet an case anyone was wondering about 11k damage
    Last edited by Suburban; 08-21-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Screenshot fixing

Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-24-13-04-47.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  95.9 KB
    Unlikely Allies
    Ign - Suburban
    Date - October 24, 2014

Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-24-13-04-53.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  97.7 KB
    Legendary Warrior
    Ign - Suburban