Thread: PvP Hotfix severely affect my game play

Hybrid View

PvP Hotfix severely affect my game play

I used to enjoy getting great rewards after many hard fought battle in challenge modes.
    However, after the hotfix, about 50% of my game are ruined due to disconnection or bug caused app termination.
    As a results, I am 3 fighters short and lost the battle I could have won.
    This last game, when I knocked out a second enemy while my team are all above 80%hp, the game terminated unexpectedly. Nothing enrages me more than losing a perfect game like this. I almost wanted to smash the phone on the wall.

I play the game to release some pressure. I even spend some money to unlock fighters and be able to play challenge mode. But with hot fix punishing me for having bad connection or bug problem, it seriously discourage me from playing or spending more money to buy gem for challenge mode.

Sigh... I dont know if anyone out there have the same problem as I do.

Thank you KizStudio for creating such good game, but please remove/undo/replace this hotfix with better solution soon.

I wont deny, before the hotfix, I did took advantage of disconnecting from game and still keep all 3 fighters. But after the hotfix, until the punishment of disconnecting is this severe, I was actually started to enjoy losing as well as wining. This hotfix is such a downer.

Suggestion: Before reconnecting is possible, maybe losing some or all the KO numbers in the current level instead of losing all 3 fighters could be a fair hotfix.
    Last edited by FeiFei; 11-06-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Hi!

We share your frustration, though we don't really see disconnects as often as it seems our players do. Not sure if this is from connection type or what, but we are currently fast-tracking the fix to reconnect to battles after disconnects. It is literally the only thing our devs are currently focused on.

We're almost there. We have battles reconnecting properly, but we need a little more time to test it thoroughly before we update the game, as it is somewhat of a technical feat to accomplish. We're hoping to have it fixed ASAP.

We're glad you like the game and thanks for your patience while we get this issue solved once and for all...

Thank you holy! Currently, I am playing my alt's challenge mode. I guess I just wont play challenge mode on my main until it is implemented.