Thread: Strategy Guide

Strategy Guide

Did you know Might & Mayhem has an official strategy guide?

It's true! It does!

How do we know?

Because we made it ourselves, with data straight from the game, and with insights straight from our crazy developers!

How official is this strategy guide?

It's so official, we called it "Might & Mayhem Official Strategy Guide" !!!

You're kidding, right?

Nope, that's what we called it. For proof, check it out here...
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/migh...941924242?mt=8 (iOS)

...or here...
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...egyguide&hl=en (Android)

Wow, you weren't kidding. Where can I get it?!?

Start by checking those links I just mic dropped... ya know!

This is cool, but how do I leave feedback? What if I have better strategy tips than those crazy devs? What if I want to know something that's not in there?

Well you're in the right place-- the Might & Mayhem forums, yo! Tell us what you want in there, and we'll make it happen!

You all are totally magical. Wait that wasn't a question... HOW did you all BECOME so totally magical?

That is one secret we can never reveal... Sorry!

Exclamation

I very strongly suggest that the strategy guide should be pulled down until until it is updated. At this point, it refers to a completely different game.

Furthermore, as much as I understand that M&M isn't the only game KIZ is working on, it really needs to be updated soon. That guide was my bible for a long time. This game is complex (ahem) and noobs need a place to go to get valid and up-to-date information.

Pointing anyone to it now is certain to cause confusion and disappointment. I'll go so far as to volunteer to help. For free. I think it's that important.

We've discussed the same thing in the last few weeks, and as such have taken the introductory steps of building mightandmayhem.wikia.com, and you all are welcome to contribute.

We'll see about the strategy guide. We had some issues that prevented us from updating certain sections (which I considered mentioning in the patch notes, but wasn't sure anyone was paying attention to the SG), but those should be resolved this week, so it may live on. Stay tuned.

The Might & Mayhem Official Strategy Guide is back in action, up-to-date, and dishing out answers like Alex Trebek.

Anyone who wants to contribute tips & tricks for the SG can post them here, or can get involved in building out the new Wikia page. Links for all are in the posts above. Thanks!