Thread: What new items would you like to see?

What new items would you like to see?

I know we're all waiting for Alliances, but in the meantime this could be fun.

Any ideas you have for items... They can be serious or joking. :P

Examples:
    I'd like to see a tiered item (maybe a piece of jewelry) that has 20-35% chance to cleanse at the beginning of each attacking round.

I'd like to see another tiered item (a mace) with 20-35% to disable enemy's attack used against you for their next attacking round.

And Id like to see a mythic item (pair of angel wings) that when the character is KO'd, has 80% for all AP costs to be 0 for next two attacking rounds.

I'll be back with more!
    G

I would like to see a item that can summon another fighter upon death. For example faceless knight is about to die , the item gets 10% chance that can summon another fighter but it's will cost the half of the health of fighter.

Absolutely hilarious that I agree with you again, Gartacus. Cleanse is the biggest need, and the "disable attack" item - the opposite of provoke - is second to that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gartacus View Post
    I know we're all waiting for Alliances, but in the meantime this could be fun.

Any ideas you have for items... They can be serious or joking. :P

Examples:
    I'd like to see a tiered item (maybe a piece of jewelry) that has 20-35% chance to cleanse at the beginning of each attacking round.

I'd like to see another tiered item (a mace) with 20-35% to disable enemy's attack used against you for their next attacking round.

And Id like to see a mythic item (pair of angel wings) that when the character is KO'd, has 80% for all AP costs to be 0 for next two attacking rounds.

I'll be back with more!
    G

How about a Ice armor item Has a 50% or so chance of freezing anyone that attacks you.

If y'all are still interested in M&M, you'll be happy to know that all of these items have been instituted into the game.