Thread: Just a couple of minor things

Just a couple of minor things

Hey everybody!

These aren't bugs - rather just a couple of things that I've noticed during my time playing M&M.

1. Item Lock - It would be awesome and relieving if players could have a toggle button that "locked" and "unlocked" certain items. For instance, I want to hold onto my Mythic items for the perfect fighter, but am afraid that I could accidentally recycle them with a misclick.

2. BB Removal - I've noticed there's no option to remove a battle boost once you choose one for battle. I generally go into battle without equipping one, so I'd love a little removal button (like the little red one for removing fighters).

3. *Train All Fighters - After one of my fighters dies, I usually don't forget to train them... But when I do, I return to the game hours later and am frustrated that I can't use my best guys. I propose two possible solutions to this:

a) An auto-train setting, which I would use since I have plenty of gold.

b) A "train all fighters" button, right at the top of the "fighters" page and easily accessible.

Let me know what you think!
    G

* These settings should never use gems to finish training, I just mean the part where you use gold to begin the training.
    Last edited by Gartacus; 02-21-2015 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Grammar

Agree on all Gartacus' suggestions, here's one more...

I'd love to have a confirmation dialog when you're gonna spend gems. It's fairly standard and I know from experience that, "I accidentally spent gems! Give them back to me or I'll quit playing the game and tell everyone how awful you are!" is a very common complaint/threat that Support has to deal with for every game out there.

A confirmation dialog makes everyone happy and is very easy to implement. I've personally accidentally spent about 50 gems bc I failed to actually select the other fighter that I need to train and quickly hit the button I thought was "Train" but that had changed to "Finish now". At this point, that's 12 gems gone when I'd actually like to spend 10 minutes looking thru items and what I need to evolve the next fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gartacus View Post
    Hey everybody!

These aren't bugs - rather just a couple of things that I've noticed during my time playing M&M.

1. Item Lock - It would be awesome and relieving if players could have a toggle button that "locked" and "unlocked" certain items. For instance, I want to hold onto my Mythic items for the perfect fighter, but am afraid that I could accidentally recycle it with a misclick.

2. BB Removal - I've noticed there's no option to remove a battle boost once you choose one for battle. I generally go into battle without equipping one, so I'd love a little removal button (like the little red one for removing fighters).

3. *Train All Fighters - After one of my fighters dies, I usually don't forget to train them... But when I do, I return to the game hours later and am frustrated that I can't use my best guys. I propose two possible solutions to this:

a) An auto-train setting, which I would use since I have plenty of gold.

b) A "train all fighters" button, right at the top of the "fighters" page and easily accessible.

Let me know what you think!
    G

* These settings should never use gems to finish training, I just mean the part where you use gold to begin the training.

Yea, confirmation dialogue would be good. I haven't accidentally spent gems but Id like to keep it that way... :P