View Poll Results: 50 GEMS! What's the most important feature we should add to the game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliances! (Group up to take on massive bosses)

2 25.00%
  • Better Daily Reward Options! (Orbs, Gold, Gems, Crates)

1 12.50%
  • More PvE Content! (New Mission Chains, Bosses, Etc)

3 37.50%
  • New Battle Modes! (Horde Battles, Boss Battles, Etc.)

2 25.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Feature Poll

I'm Underdog! ID:90147

First off I would love it if you could get items from specific areas of the world! Example: if I needed to get a shield in order to evolve my character, instead of just hoping I would get it off luck, I could go beat a specific mission/enemy who had increased chance to drop it!

Second off it would be great to view the team of your friends! I Would love to scroll through my friends and check out their fighters/gear for fun, curiosity, and to get ideas for my own teams!

On a side note you guys are doing a great job with the game! Keep it up!
    Last edited by Underdog8274; 02-21-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Silhouette....I think the ability to unequip items would enhance the game greatly. Take so long to get a five star item put it on the wrong fighter...now you have to find the item again.and or the ability to buy the five star item that you want.
    Hey!

I hear you on this one, however - I think it needs to stay this way.

I have two mythic items currently. I'm sure you have a lot more. But for me, I was very careful about who I placed them on, and they give me a slight-to-decent advantage in every match.

If I could unequip them and shuffle them around to other fighters at will... Sure it would be awesome but it would also be too powerful. Too easy.

Working on my third though
    G

nartenti
    I want to have a practice game where has all item and all fighter ,three off them choice to play with bot, this will no have reward, but I can test who is the fighter I want to train.
    In this game I have less chances to test fighters and items. because it very difficult to find item,have a long time to upgrade a rare or a legend item.
    However this game is the best I want to play, no energy limited and easy to earn gem, every thing in game can have. The supporter are friendly and helpful.

Lobrowe

Would like a way of knowing who has challenged me while I've been away, in battle, or any other circumstance where I've missed a duel request. Maybe a 'missed duels' tab?

Oops! More ways to get crafting dust &/or items!? Maybe a way to recycle the fighters that you don't want!?!?

Lumpkin#94177

Nartenti's right! Practice duels would be ideal!

Username: Mihok
    ID: 98828
    Pls make a speed up button example:
    x1.5
    x2.0

Username: SirLoin I thing the game needs more of a tutorial explaining the different in battle functions available

Hey SirLoin!

Just looking for a little clarification! When you say 'Battle Functions' need explaining, do you mean the different things that happen during a battle (like, start turn, spend AP, end turn, Forfeit, Ability explanations), or the different kinds of battle we offer (like the differences between Arena and Tournament, or PvE and Raids)?

Thanks for the input, though! I want to make sure I understand what you are asking for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast