View Poll Results: 50 GEMS! What's the most important feature we should add to the game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliances! (Group up to take on massive bosses)

2 25.00%
  • Better Daily Reward Options! (Orbs, Gold, Gems, Crates)

1 12.50%
  • More PvE Content! (New Mission Chains, Bosses, Etc)

3 37.50%
  • New Battle Modes! (Horde Battles, Boss Battles, Etc.)

2 25.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Feature Poll

Username: CaptSno

I Feel like it would be cool to have Triple Team Battles. Like have both teams made up of 3 people but 1 one character per person to make up a team and either you will have to communicate to determine who will move and what should be done ect. Or if that is to complicated have it set up so when it is the teams turn again one of the players gets to go and control all of the characters and when it is the teams turn again the next person gets to control the team. I just feel like this would be interesting to see. Maybe have 2 versions one for random match ups and the other for friends.

Like always keep up the good work!

Username - Rhetoric

A few things. 1) Unequipping items would help. Possibly for a gold fee. 2) Ways to buy items from gold. I'm not a pvp person per se, and I'd love to progress without having to deal with fighting others just to progress. 3) A more interactive chat feature

There should be a way to speed up the battle and put it on auto at the same time because sometimes we just loot the same battle all the time for gold and orbs so we can upgrade incase we get stuck like me, my fighters are level 29 approx and I have to beat level 40 monsters to win... So I have to get a lot of orbs and so on so speeding up the battle should help a lot

Also to be able to be more interactive on game, eg when clicking on people's name, opens up a profile, shows what monsters they are using, shows wins, loses, trophies, last online etc... In alliances show a list of members, like so we can check out other alliances and see who they have and how all the players are doing in comparison... It would be cool if we could customise our characters traits, like have one set one... Eg shield keeper keeps his evade and can't change it, but u can add one of your own traits to him aswell, eg 25% chance to stun etc... Show a percentage of success when upgrading items... So we know more or less how much gold to be saved... Just a few suggestions on how to make this game even better! And to keep players glued to their screens!!
    Shatta

Username Renz
    Support id:244072

I guess guild battle would be nice

Time stamping all messages.. Spectate duels... No feedback from devs or admin for our input?? Also no gems been given for the input aswell

Thanks for the feedback! There's a ton of good ideas brought up here, it's hard to address them all. But you can be sure we're reading/listening-- in fact, many player suggestions and most all of the options in the poll have already been added! We still have quite a long list of things we hope to add, so keep the ideas coming and we'll keep working to make Might & Mayhem the best it can be!

Thanks for the gems Dan!! Keep up the great work!!

Even if the poll is closed i would like to suggest some feature that can be added to the game. I hope you will read this :-)

Search for Alliances.
    At the moment we can only search for Alliances when we are not part of one. It would be great if the Search botton was always aviable.
    My suggestion is to add a Search button -wich opens the search page- above the Alliance castle in the home, right next to the "enter" button)

Kick messages.
    Some times people are kicked not because they dont behave properly, but because the alliance is full and u have to accept a friend or another player.
    It would be great if the capitains and the leader could write one or two lines to the player, while kicking him.(someting little bit differnt from the private chat, just a little message that you read while looking at the kicking advice. -i've never been kicked -yet- so i dont exaclty know how it works)

Clan messages.
    i mean the pink message above the alliance chat.
    It would be great if it could be edited by capitains, not only leaders.

Selling/exchanging objects and fighters
    Possibility to deal object, fighters and resouces (gold and the other one) between members of the same alliance

Alliance of Alliances.
    Or something like that.
    I kept this as last beacause i think it is the most complex and less defined feature i'm going to propose.
    I mean, is it possible to make a sort of group of alliances? Example. If I am the leader of an Alliance called UNSTOPPABLE (just to say), and i have 3 capitains and 6 members. We are full. We might plan to expand ourselves. Two of my capitains might go and create a new Alliance, called UNSTOPPABLE 2.0, or UNSTOPPABLE ACCADEMY but those two are only bound by the similar name. So the propose is to add a feature wich allows an alliance to "officialy" join a group of alliances. In this groups there should be a Leading Alliance, which decides to accept or deny acess to another alliance (ex. UNSTOPPABLE 3.0)
    You can also decide to give some sort of advantage for each alliance that joins the group.
    ex.
    2 alliances: In the alliance battle, other alliance's players -if fighting theyr battle- are counted as ally (gaining better boosts as guardinas, heales or attacker)
    3 alliances: ...
    5 alliances: ...
    10 alliances: possibility to sell/exchange items and fighter between the members of the leagued alliances
    in this way u can ask people on the forum wich alliance benefit they like most to be added

Anyway great job. i downloaded the game few days ago and i do really like it.
    I hope my advice will be considered and, if shared, added to the game (at least some) :-)
    If my english is not understandable just say it to me, i will try to explain myself better.

RABARBAROSPO
    Support Id: 306442

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast