Thread: Clearly I need some help wrt strategy...

Hybrid View

Clearly I need some help wrt strategy...

I've been playing daily for over month for more hours per day than I care to admit.

I didn't spend any money for the first month.

I have been grinding away and managed to evolve a few of my favorite characters to III.

I'm now struggling to give them decent equipment

And I see many, not just a few, players who have multiple elites with all legendary items in all three slots and they have been playing for 5 days and haven't spent a dime.

The way I've been playing, this is simply mathematically impossible.

Can anyone share the strategy that makes this rapid advancement possible?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Matt A-Row; 03-14-2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Corrected typos

Quote Originally Posted by Matt A-Row View Post
    I've been playing daily for over month for more hours per day than I care to admit.

I didn't spend any money for the first month.

I have been grinding away and managed to evolve a few of my favorite characters to III.

I'm now struggling to give them decent equipment

And I see many, not just a few, players who have multiple elites with all legendary items in all three slots and they have been playing for 5 days and haven't spent a dime.

The way I've been playing, this is simply mathematically impossible.

Can anyone share the strategy that makes this rapid advancement possible?

Thanks!
    Most play elite tournaments or do world events and buy perium crates or they buy crates regularly this can be a way of the having good items and fighters

I was hoping for something more specific ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bombiosh View Post
    Most play elite tournaments or do world events and buy perium crates or they buy crates regularly this can be a way of the having good items and fighters
    I do both Bomb, thx. I played Elite Tournament all weekend and made substantial progress, but I spent a significant amount of money to do so. C'est la vie. I have learned much but I still can't figure out how these players got as far as they did in a week or less without spending any money at all. Either they're lying or I'm really missing something.