Thread: Several Bugs that I Have Noticed

Several Bugs that I Have Noticed

List of bugs

1. The audio and the visual for the countdown of the beginning of the game are not in sync. The numbers are faster than the countdown.

2. already on known bug list

3. The health bars of the healing machines near the bases do not go down when they take damage.

Here is a list of things that might be bugs but I am not 100% sure they are.

1. Brutus starting off with the Hub City Slugger instead of the Broad Sword. Not only do I remember it this way, maybe?, with SMC but all other characters start off with weapons that have a passive after re spawning. Brutus is the only exception.

2. Rook Shadow mist skill description. I believe it should be Inflicts enemies within the field with Stun for 1 second and heals allies who attack them for... instead of enemies.

3. Oddilus skill Corrode description. Inflicts enemies for 50 elemental damage every second instead of -50 Elemental Damage

4. Leatherhead Ability Mobile Fortress description. You and your nearest ally within range gain Debuff Immunity, 1 Damage Resistance and 50 Damage Reflect for 5 seconds. Not sure if this is ability is meant to only give 1 resistance or if it is a typo.

5. Currently there is no Free Playstation Plus bundle in the shop. Course I'm sure this is meant for open beta.
    Last edited by Emomiime; 07-27-2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Got rid of suggestion section. Not needed here.

Thanks for the detailed reports. I'll be sure that the dev team takes a close look at these for the next patch.

THANKS@!@@@!@!!!