Thread: Can we stream this i ask cause email seems to encourage it

Hybrid View

Can we stream this i ask cause email seems to encourage it

I read the email and it seems to be encouraged to livestream the closed beta. I want to double make sure this is true maybe a typo in email? I say this cause i beta test often and streaming closed betas are usually are forbidden. Thanks and here is a copy and paste what i am talking about from email.

We would love to hear about your interstellar-combat experience. Give us feedback, and talk to the dev team on the Kiz Studios Forums. Every week there will be a new topic up for debate

Streaming TGT is not only welcome, but much appreciated!

We don't have a lot to hide in this closed beta, it's more about finding bugs and stabilizing our servers.

Thanks!!

Sweet thanks for the fast response. Once there is enough people to join a game i will stream away. I am so excited to play this others and stream it and also help mold this into a better game.

Oh is there any way to level up if you cant find any games? The practice is nice for one or 2 tries but cannot wait to exp up.

Thank you! League matches are currently the only mode that awards xp and currency.

Awesome! I'll start a stream as well to get people interested.