Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGT - Bugs & Known Issues

Exclamation TGT - Bugs & Known Issues

Here's a list of current known issues on PS4:

Known Issue: Freeze Bug - Causes the game to completely freeze making a horrible computer death sound.
    Temporary Fix: Restart game. Currently in development resolution.

Known Issue: Workouts not accessible immediately after unlocking them. Also causes the menu to become unresponsive.
    Temporary Fix: Restart game to access your new workout slots.

Known Issue: Unable to cancel "Searching for game". Usually happens after losing network connection during a single session.
    Temporary Fix: Restart game.

Known Issue: Some users report being unable to group and play with friends. The host loads into the match but the others do not.
    Temporary Fix: None yet. We are working on this one. Thanks for your patience!

Fix the full elbow pad glitch!!!!!!! It is game breaking!!!!!!!! Zero damage for an entire match is bs!!!!!!! Please patch now today!!!!!!!!

updated- the elbow pads have been nerfed!!!! thank you so much for not only listening to me but the community as a whole. i speak for everyone when i say THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Akmomo; 08-08-2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: micro-patch fixed the problem

I am sure you have seen it already, but Khan is OP on plunderball even more so if more than one khan is on a team. I think a good fix would be that you can't get a movement speed bonus while holding the ball.

Daily Bonus not adding to tally. I have the daily for the 10 kills in anygame mode and win 3 annihilation matches. I killed at least 15 people in one match and I have won at least 5 today. Also I have noticed that when I use khan's battle plan skill half of the screen is blocked by a green...thing. I can't really be more descriptive then that because it is so poorly textured.
    Last edited by Savage_Hyphen; 08-12-2015 at 05:29 AM. Reason: typos

Daily bonuses are not working for me. I have yet to receive any gold. Other than that, this is a great game.

I think last issue with host loading in is people are still in the game scoreboard or whatever loading in when host starts looking for another game happens to me and my friend all the time he likes to start games fast host shouldn't be able to start when people are not at main menu yet

I just experienced a glitch where the rival khan recieved only 15-29 damage per hit when my chain attacks do 100-100-50. I recorded the match replayed the video and realized that the rival had no buffs active from his teammates but yet he is invincible. He's health bar even kept going back up faster than 3 of us can hit him. I just about lost my mood to continue playing after this had happened.

Health exploitation

I just had a second encounter with the psn player rspag6587. He seems to have exploited unlimited health with his khan character. He didn't even try to run away while holding onto our plunderball. He ran straight towards me while I had the rival's plunderball while being protected by 2 teammates and single handedly wiped us out while regenerating health faster than we can hit him. I'm refraining from playing this game any further because I do enjoy the teamwork involved in this game but my night just got ruined with this exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by xXZathosXx View Post
    I just had a second encounter with the psn player rspag6587. He seems to have exploited unlimited health with his khan character. He didn't even try to run away while holding onto our plunderball. He ran straight towards me while I had the rival's plunderball while being protected by 2 teammates and single handedly wiped us out while regenerating health faster than we can hit him. I'm refraining from playing this game any further because I do enjoy the teamwork involved in this game but my night just got ruined with this exploit.
    Heavy suit and i think 90% res with elbow pads, it will begin to restore health.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast