Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mind if I start making a wiki?

Mind if I start making a wiki?

While this question is mostly for the devs for their permission to start compiling a wiki, it is also a question for you guys as well. If I started making a wiki would anyone like to help me with this endeavor? Thanks guys and have a good one!

Hey Emomiime! Not only do we not mind if you make a wiki for TGT, we can probably help in some way. Contact us @ gamesupport@kizstudios.com and we'll do what we can to help the cause!

Thanks!!!

Alright thank you for the response and once I get some downtime I will definitely get started!
    *edit* Here is the link for the very basic start. I will start adding much more starting tomorrow. http://transgalactictournament.wikia...urnament_Wikia
    Last edited by Emomiime; 07-28-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Cool! Drop us a line (gamesupport@kizstudios.com) and we can help supplement with image files. We have it all and I bet we could save you time getting it together!

I would also like to help on a wiki project, If extra hands are needed, Contact me on here!

I'm interested. Let me know what I can do to help.

The same as these to
    I've got some extra time to commit to the game, and the wiki

Would also love to help with a wiki. Just message me on here to get in touch.

Count us in. Just let us know how we can help. Thanks!!

If theres no action on this in next few days, I could start on up, Ill make sure to contact you guy Holytoledo, if this ends up happening for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast