Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Streaming all the time, come help QA with me.

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Streaming all the time, come help QA with me.

    Like it says, come watch and help me find anything that can improve this game.

    www.twitch.tv/brettbattle

    P.S. Khan is OP already.

  2. #2
    That's awesome! Thanks!!

  3. #3
    I like this game a lot. Just trying to do my best to make it better.

  4. #4
    Khan isn't op. I've been destroyed using him. Every character has a counter character to use on them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Obmoc View Post
    Khan isn't op. I've been destroyed using him. Every character has a counter character to use on them.
    Not exactly true. Khan's base stats and abilities simply overpower most other champions right from the start. Champions without debuffing abilities don't stand a chance 1v1. A champion (Khan) should have more than one champion (Nexi) that can equally compete. I don't think I have more than once seen a melee build champion such as Brutus, Oddilus, or Xavilla defeat Khan without the help of other teammates unless he player using Khan is new to the game. I find that the players that use Khan most are the ones saying he isn't OP.
    Last edited by MICHH; 08-06-2015 at 12:16 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHH View Post
    Not exactly true. Khan's base stats and abilities simply overpower most other champions right from the start. Champions without debuffing abilities don't stand a chance 1v1.
    Exactly, this is a team game is it not? Putting walls down to block his progress, debuffing him and slowing him down are critical. Stop trying to 1v1 him and lure him to your team. There are ways to gain the advantage.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Obmoc View Post
    Exactly, this is a team game is it not? Putting walls down to block his progress, debuffing him and slowing him down are critical. Stop trying to 1v1 him and lure him to your team. There are ways to gain the advantage.
    Yes this should be a team game, but, with Khan there is no need for much teamwork. Basically there aren't enough equal forces to deal with Khan. Sure if an experienced team is running a Khan + Nexi they may stand a chance. Even so, in a game type such as plunderball, it seems trying to get rid of Khan is more of a chore than actually grabbing the ball.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHH View Post
    Yes this should be a team game, but, with Khan there is no need for much teamwork. Basically there aren't enough equal forces to deal with Khan. Sure if an experienced team is running a Khan + Nexi they may stand a chance. Even so, in a game type such as plunderball, it seems trying to get rid of Khan is more of a chore than actually grabbing the ball.
    I think player's trying to 1v1 a healer class character are stupid. How are you supposed to win? He's just going to heal himself and then you will die because his health bar is greater than yours. I'm sure the game needs some balancing tweaks, I just don't think it all hinges on Khan. I love the way he plays. I haven't put the game down because of how well he plays.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •