Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Khan

maybe im just blind to this as a Nexi player, but ive faced off against a team of 3 khan and 1 killowatt, and while the battle was tough, was far from impossible or unfair. definately required us to work together as a team, but his damage is just so low. Im not saying he doesnt need to be tweaked, but a full on nerf? hes just not THAT good. and for the record, hes my least favorite champ and i agree he is a snore to play due to how little you have to think to play him.

As an aside, i think once the bowling strength workout is fixed, he will be a joke compared to the damage Killowatt, Rook, and Ace will do.

EDIT: just saw HolyToldeo's post. Im honestly sad about this as hes really not tbat bad.....
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-05-2015 at 11:49 PM.

I myself Agree that Khan is strong, And while he is hard to deal with, it would be interesting to see how The BOWLING workout would help this situation,

1 As khans main attack, Would heal him more, and do more damage
    2 Everyone attacking him would be doing more dmg, Lets say a ROOKS dark bolts, taking 50% of his dmg res etc

The question is not really is Khan broken atm, But would fixing a existing bug of the BOWLING, fix khans problem? or intensify it

gotta say you raise a valid point i hadnt thought of in that khans skills (damage and heals) would increase as well, though as it stands i think what most people are upset about is his buff. the majority of khans damage comes from his basic attack (his skills have long cool downs) coupled with his high defense. new players just dont know all the ins and outs of dealing with him.

still though i think yelling NERF at the top of our lungs on DAY 2 is a bit extreme.....give the game a week or 2, then see what the meta is. if he needs a nerf then, then maybe, but right now? hes fine.

It's wayyy to early to worry about balance. Yes he is strong, but he is far from the only strong character.

His normal attack is slow and does **** dmg and he only has one attack skill, that can wreck when built right. At the same time it can be junk though, all depends on on who you are up against.

Lets just give it some time, let a meta develop, then we can talk balance.

I disagree, khan plays perfect. As an exclusive Khan player nerfing him isn't the answer. The answer is learning how to counter him. The rock wall and other abilities destroy him. Nexi is the yin to his yang. Any abilities that slow him, confuse him, or hinder his movement work really well. Also my khan is leveled up pretty high. I think the problem isn't balance. I think new players need their own play list until they unlock weapons, and all workout tiers. New players just can't compete with players that have leveled characters and know the maps.

Yeah, sure, he may have one weakness, but that usually isn't the case when it comes to normal MOBAs or FPSs. Usually, if a player is skilled enough, they should be able to beat any champ with any other champ. So, nerf isn't the answer? I disagree wholeheartedly. Had a match just now when 1 Khan took out all 4 of us at the same time.

Bottomline: too OP. Perhaps even Meta Knight OP.

@AtomicSpatula
    I cant think of a single MOBA where a brand new to MOBA style experience player would ever beat an experienced player, no matter how good they are.

Im not saying you are wrong, im sure exceptions exist. Im just saying thats not the rule of thumb. The hard truth is Khan is far from OP. i beat groups of them that think he is OP all day, ask Bravesire or Deecep or anyone else from the forums who has played with me. They can vouch that what i speak is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    @AtomicSpatula
    I cant think of a single MOBA where a brand new to MOBA style experience player would ever beat an experienced player, no matter how good they are.

Im not saying you are wrong, im sure exceptions exist. Im just saying thats not the rule of thumb. The hard truth is Khan is far from OP. i beat groups of them that think he is OP all day, ask Bravesire or Deecep or anyone else from the forums who has played with me. They can vouch that what i speak is the truth.
    I completely agree, I've dominated with him, and been dominated by others while using him. It's all about your team strategy and helping each other. Will kahn win a 1v1 sure.... he can heal himself. Why wouldn't he? Players need to stop trying to do their own thing and work as a team.

With right workouts khan is an animal it doesn't matter if he does **** dmg if u can't kill him I play khan exclusively and with just t2 workouts your nigh unkillable. 2 khan is enough to go undefeated in annihilation all night 4is insane...

Quote Originally Posted by jahmish View Post
    With right workouts khan is an animal it doesn't matter if he does **** dmg if u can't kill him I play khan exclusively and with just t2 workouts your nigh unkillable. 2 khan is enough to go undefeated in annihilation all night 4is insane...

You bring up a valid point. Maybe when my lvl 2 workout Khan dominates he's facing lvl 1 other characters. Maybe the answer isn't a balance issue at all. Maybe it's an information issue for players to determine how to match up better.

What if in the pre match character select lobby we can see each player's level and or a system is created detailing the chosen champion level for each player. So a Khan with lvl 2 workouts is listed as a 2 next to his picture, or the players lvl of 26 etc.. is listed there in the corner of the champion portrait. This would allow players to match up better using characters they've leveled up against other high level characters.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast