Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Player Name List

Psn:thurdi
    Ive only been playing for a month or so but Im lvl 30and have most of the characters. My mains are Rook and Sprout. Feel free to add yo.

Im new but my psn is why_be_bad overall pretty cool game a little glitch here and there but fun

PSN: Cooldud21
    Forum Name: Cooldud21

Hi. nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan of TGT and been playing it non-stop for alil bit, currently in the top 900 on the Leaderboards and wanna try and find some good cooperating members to find a team if possible I look forward to meeting the community on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Sketch Sivley View Post
    PSN: Cooldud21
    Forum Name: Cooldud21

Hi. nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan of TGT and been playing it non-stop for alil bit, currently in the top 900 on the Leaderboards and wanna try and find some good cooperating members to find a team if possible I look forward to meeting the community on here!
    Forum Name is just actually my real name lol. Connected to Facebook xD
    But yes, as of the moment 769 in Plunderball, 887 in Conquest, and 1200 in Annihilation

Hey everyone,
    So to make things easier I have now created a community for us all.
    Name: Trans Galatic Tournament Crew
    Please join this will allow anyone that gets on to be able to group up with other experienced members learn grow and build a solid community.
    Once we get 100 members I will be hosting an inner community tournament that will have prizes potentially so please join! Open to all.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast