Thread: Initial Thoughts

Initial Thoughts

So this is only my second day playing this game, and maybe it's a little early to point out flaws(aside from Khan), but I'd like to share my thoughts on how to improve everyone's gaming experience.

First off, I think there should be no overlapping of characters on any team. It'd help a lot with solving the khan issue, and honestly just feels like there's more thought to be put into team building that way. It'd be harmful right now as there's only 10 playable characters so a team takes up nearly half of the entire roster, but when there's 15-20 playable characters it'd definitely be something to look into. If this is not implemented I feel strongly that Khan should not exist in the game regardless of whether or not it is debuffed.

Second, a more traditional moba gametype to appeal to more of the moba fanbase. To go into detail, there'd need to be a larger maps, than what we're used to in TGT that should be specific to the "traditional" game mode, 3 lanes, and towers that we can capture(I don't think we'd need to go so far as adding minions). I do understand that this is a very different moba than others, but I think it'd be beneficial to the community, and game overall to add these gamemodes.

Lastly, a kill death ratio would personally make me very happy. I know that the competitive community can be a little annoying about going for a high KD as opposed to trying to win the game(not that there shouldn't be slayer(s) on teams), but I have been getting pretty amazing KDs throughout the game, and I'd like to really see how consistent I am with it. I'd like to say other players feel the same way.

I have to agree that teams shouldn't allow more than one of the same characters. More thought would definitely need to be put into making teams.

As for the second point, I think that can be done too. But maps would certainly need to be bigger... And maybe it could be 5v5 like the traditional mobas idk.

I don't think maps need to be bigger. One of the things that makes this game shine is the pace of the game. A traditional game type in a smaller map would be intense. As for Khan I think you guys are nuts. I can easily dominate with him yes, but if I come across a prepared team i'm instantly taken down. Allowing only one of each character will cause players to leave matches. I don't think that is the answer. Players will get into a lobby, see their character is taken and leave. Everyone will be stuck in a perpetual loop waiting for players to join the game and or always playing against bots.

So not to protect some of the problems, but to explain why some of these exist.

1. Overlapping Characters: Currently there are only 10 characters. Without Overlap the game simply wouldn't work. In the future though we all hope that with new chracters, this will be fixed or at least 2 characters of same type per team instead of 4.

2. There is a more traditionla MOBA map that was on SMC but is not here yet because they don't want too many game types splitting up the ques. There are two lanes, minions, towers, and the objectives; the bomb. One person carries the bomb and once the timer goes off it blows up dealing damage to towers and champions. Definitely my favorite mode so watch for that in the future!

3. Sure why not =)

I've only been able to get into Murderball (capture the flag) and so far, well, I haven't really been enjoying myself. I know it's still Beta but the animations for a lot of the attacks are too subtle for me to even know what's going on. I'm getting destroyed trying to use Brutus in melee. I don't have experience with other modes yet and haven't had access to a lot of workout training so, hopefully it gets better.

can confirm it does. once you start unlocking workouts and badges your preferred champ will really start to shine. hang in there, and if you need team mates, try consulting the known players sticky. plenty of us are fairly active and dont mind teaming up.