Thread: What's up with the Lock vs. Arrow symbols on certain champs?

Exclamation What's up with the Lock vs. Arrow symbols on certain champs?

I noticed that most champs that I have locked have a lock symbol on them, but then the two champs Oddilus and Leatherhead have arrow "refresh" symbols on them instead. Does that mean you only have them unlocked for certain periods of time and have to be constantly re-unlocking them? Because, if so, that will be a huge deal breaker for me for this game. In particular, I tested out Leatherhead and he perfectly matches my conservative, ranged playstyle. But, if I have to be constantly working at reunlocking him all the time, the game itself won't be worth my time. I have a life. Other games to play. I even play paintball on the weekends.

Please tell me that I am mistaken about this concept so I can grab Leatherhead permanently and start wrecking some peeps!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the arrow characters are locked characters that are part of the free rotation. You can still permanently unlock him with coins or currency.

exactly as Obmoc said. The champions with the arrow symbols are on a free weekly rotation. We should be able to try two new characters on the 12 or 13th.