Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: basic attack spam

Hybrid View

basic attack spam

During a match a Khan play was able to continuesly spam the basic attack to the point where my team could not even leave the spawn. It was pretty frustrating to deal with.

This is accomplishable with a certain combination of workouts/badges. It can be beaten.

I think I was part of this game, or I had the same experience, I had just started playing and on my 3-4 match, before I had an option to get training bonuses, a Khan had so much attack speed I would die almost instantly and he would out run me if I tried to run, he also only took at most 14 damage on any hit. Is this a bug, or a loophole in the training bonuses?

That was me and atlas, sorry bro. Its a badge btw keep leveling up
    Sowr

That was me and atlas, sorry bro. Its a badge btw keep leveling up
    Sowr

get out lol my bad sorry the game sucks so bad it gave you a match vs player who are broken that is nice glad to see you enjoy ruining game's for others. Nice job hope you are having fun.

Im ruining the game? How so?

As of today several players including Weightofatlas are actively exploiting this glitch and ruining the game for most players. This is an absolutely game breaking bug and should be fixed immediately.

As of today several players including Weightofatlas are actively playing the game as attended with their level 30's and max badges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast