Thread: Devs There Are Some things Wrong With You Ability Descriptions

Devs There Are Some things Wrong With You Ability Descriptions

Hey Devs after closly looking at the description of different champions abilities I have noticed some text that is either missing according to what the ability actually does or not working the way the abilities do in the game.
    Also I would like some clarification on certain types of abilities.

1. Melee Champions Auto: Melee champions auto attacks says that they hit the first enemy in the arc. In reality they hit any and all enemies in the arc even if one enemy is behind another. Either text or ability needs changed.

2. Platimus' Egg toss: Does not state that the eggs give players 10 energy per 1 sec while standing near them. Please add this in.

3. Xavilla Totem Spirit: Does not state that totem spirit knocks back enemies hit. Also does not state within how many units that the spirit charges to. Only says "the nearest enemy within range units"

4. Leatherhead Bunker Buster: Does not state that it has a knock back.

Here are the abilities that I would like clarified

1. Hex: Is this only for cc's like stun, slow, not able to use abilities, or does this also affect debuffs like damage resistance reduction, skill effectiveness reductions, attack damage reduction etc.?

2. Skill Effectiveness: Is this essentially like attack damage bonuses and reduction except for skills? Does skill effectiveness make skills do more damage and in turn negative skill effectiveness make abilities do less damage?

Thanks guys and have a good one.

Another thing on platimus. The things that hatch are never explained, as far as I can see. They give different Bufs than the eggs and help you fight I think. Seem like I should have all 3 up plus eggs all over the map. The only place I have seen a name for them is when you do your R2 dmg/heal, I don't remember the name. In that it says it give the player you heal a pluggy or something I don't remember that either lol. What are they? Do they heal and attack or are the buffs what's helping me?

If you look at rainbow blast the puggles buff to allies and enemies are. For allies they give 10% attack damage and 10% skill effectiveness. On Enemies it's 50 dmg every sec for 10 secs and 20% speed reduction. Rainbow blast (R2) is what applies the puggles.
    Last edited by Emomiime; 08-11-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Oh ty I must have missed that I'll have to re-read them and see if I missed any more