Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PKYXPICKACHU #1....Glitcher

just cuz every1 is using it does not make it not broken. you have to have a specific champ on your team otherwise you will lose or tie if both teams have a character with full knee pads. that's unbalanced in my opinion.

PKYXPICACHU is not a glitcher/cheater i stopped by his stream today and he gave me some tips ^-^ he looked scary at first, but he actually a good person..

Get a team together if your losing so bad this a MOBA anyway im done talking about this peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Akmomo View Post
    just cuz every1 is using it does not make it not broken.
    not EVERYONE is using it, personally i dont run with more than 80% Damage Res, and i do just fine.i kill players just fine, granted i am a Nexi player (DEBUFFERS REPRESENT WOOT WOOT!) and i dont use more than 2 Chin Up rank 3

you have to have a specific champ on your team otherwise you will lose or tie if both teams have a character with full knee pads.
    you dont NEED any one specific champion, you do however need at least one debuffer, something that i feel is an integral part of any team, the debuffer keeps the enemy team from getting out of control. maybe its not you. maybe its not your friend, but maybe its your friends friend, and thats the person you need to work with.

that's unbalanced in my opinion.
    indeed, it is your opinion, and we are all aware of it as you have only posted it almost everywhere on this forum.

OK man, not trying to be disrespectful at all it was just an assumption of how you were talking to Jason. we know that u can debuff it with other champs but it is still broken. you say now it needs to be reworked but the few post before you said everything but that. when you start a match and u have no way of knowing what lvl the enemy is or wat workouts they have on you dont know u need to run a debuffer. teamwork can counter it but that should not be the only way is what im saying. like i said i was not trying to be disrespectful.

and i made 2 post fyi this one and one in the bug section.
    Last edited by Akmomo; 08-07-2015 at 02:32 AM.

OK man, not trying to be disrespectful at all it was just an assumption of how you were talking to Jason. we know that u can debuff it with other champs but it is still broken. you say now it needs to be reworked but the few post before you said everything but that. when you start a match and u have no way of knowing what lvl the enemy is or wat workouts they have on you dont know u need to run a debuffer. teamwork can counter it but that should not be the only way is what im saying. like i said i was not trying to be disrespectful.
    for the sake of discussion IM going to assume this is your first MOBA (it may or may not be i dont know). if it is, welcome to MOBA's, a game type designed around team construction, communication, and assuming that the person you are playing against is ALWAYS better than you (whether they are or or not is neither here nor there). You assume you need a debuffer, you assume they are level 30 and can steam roll you if you arent prepared, you assume that they will be playing whatever the current meta is. you assumed the worst of me, why not assume the worst of your in game opponents and prepare accordingly. these are things that any MOBA player worth their salt will do at the begining of each round. in the case of this game, we have that option before the match even starts in the form of Workouts and Badges, and on PSN its made even easier to discuss stratagy then on other consoles before by the use of Party Chat. complaining that an actual mechanic is a glitch, shows just how little you understand this game already.

pregame strategy and planning are king of these types of games. as far as it goes, im not very good at MOBA's (playing them), but understanding what beats what in any game is as simple as Rock, Paper, Scissors. Or Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. Or. etc. You now know that its damage resistence that prevents you from damaging them. share this info with your team, work together, and try to overcome difficulty, before saying its "broken"

Ran into PKYxPikachu multiple times using Killowat at max resistance. So glad elbow Pads no longer reach 100% resistance.

was there a hotfix or something and i missed it?

edit: apparently there was...why was there no mention of this anywhere. and are the workouts fixed as well?

Omg i hope they were, the tears will make me giggle. If the dmg resists were making ppl lose their minds, it will be glorious!

yep elbow pads has been fixed i guess the devs thought it was a bit broken as well. im glad they reduced it. makes the over all experience better for all players.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast