Thread: Rook Under Map Glitch

Exclamation Rook Under Map Glitch

Using Rooks teleportation ability while near edges and corners of most arenas will cause him to glitch through and under the arena ultimately killing him. Another similar known exploit allows rook to teleport back into the spawn area preventing most champions from killing him.

yes this makes the game unfair and needs fixed ASAP >.<

I would like to point out that rook is a girl weather or not you know that already and i really hate that she does that i have died a few time like that thus costing me a couple wins

Adding to this, on the snowy map with the bridges and water, Rook can jump into the water without dying and can use all abilities. Every other champion I tried this on, the champion just instantly dies.

Also with girded rook can survive under the map, kill and capture the ball.

Thanks everyone for the info in regards to Rook. We'll definitely look into these issues with her and get them squared away ASAP! Thanks again for keeping an open eye.

Blog Entries
    Still bugged after 1.09 patch. Not as ridiculous as before, but still happening.

If anyone else is encountering anymore problems. Please send a video of this happening.

How to - Press the SHARE button on your controller. trim the video to the exact time when Rook went through the map.

Upload it.
    Last edited by Hash; 10-14-2015 at 11:14 PM.