Thread: Annihilation sudden death

Annihilation sudden death

Just a suggestion; Annihilation sudden death should be last team left standing not first kill.

New to the game and loving every minute!

I agree with that. Any match, and match type, that goes to sudden death shouldn't be determined by a sudden death. Lol. Get it? Seriously though if a match goes to sudden death it is usually because it was hard fought. Ignore plunderball in this instance. And in annihilation it is very anticlimactic to run up to a group of ppl and have a team win without either team rly knowing what even happened.

I also think there should be a mercy score in annihilation, if a team scores 40 or 50 just end the game, dont let them sit through that, its a bad experience for new players, unlike plunderball where if they get stomped they just get into another game quicker

Agreed, but I don't think Kiz Studios read this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    Agreed, but I don't think Kiz Studios read this forum.
    They do not all posts but they forsure do

I was a skeptical as well. But my rants on z-314 and other champions have been addressed in game updates.

They should really fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by hangtime1984 View Post
    they do not all posts but they forsure do

i was a skeptical as well. But my rants on z-314 and other champions have been addressed in game updates.
    nice to here an if they dont respond u can always use the strem to give feed back

Yes you can tell them on the stream they have a sexy voice or ask them to have s3x:

Hahaha jasarat u creep.

Busted!!