Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Requested Changes For the game (List) (Non-Champion Issues)

@SirFizzy So i guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Since you still have to buy the workouts/badges for each individual champion I still find my suggestion to not be too outrageous. =) Either way I guess I'll just have to find a master build for each champ and not make fun builds.

@Emomiime
    fair enough of a statement i suppose, though i think you are still overlooking the point of the microtransactions placed in the game. they are to help you accumulate the coins for testing creative builds, or for taking your not as competitive, creative build, into a competitive build, while at the same time allowing you to support the company whos game you are spending your time on, pay their employees to work on additional content (at least in a perfect world). you can use this advantage or dont, thats up to you and your money. i personally have not done any of the microtransactions, though if i start feeling like i need the coin boost, i definately see the advantage they bring.

heres what i really think needs to change. i think the 2xcoin microtransaction should become a 4xcoin and remain the same price. this would be true incentive to buy them for players who really feel like the coins arent enough, and for players like me who feel they arent needed, we dont lose out on anything.
    Last edited by SirFizzyWo; 08-09-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Alright I guess that solution would work. I wouldn't mind paying for 4x but since 2x means if i lose i only get 1k still that kind of sucks =) There we go even ground has been met.

lol well thats good to hear, im glad we could reach that conclusion together, and i hope in the future we might see this change in action .

I completely agree with you fizzy. But i think the fact that some costumes can only be acquired by chips is a good starting point. With enough players they will be making money from the chip purchases to acquire the costumes, boosts and bundles. Who knows what will happen after beta though.
    Sowr

as do i, and honestly i wouldnt be offended if they made ALL the extra costumes cost chips. the fact that any of them can be bought with gold is just a bonus.

again though, im a minimalist player (skins usually dont appeal to me) and this is all just my opinion lol. im just as fine playing as Vampire Muppet Nexi as i am playing as Lost Boys Nexi.

Ive Added Two new feature ideas based apon other threads and current one, Contuine to add content ideas and discuss

Quote Originally Posted by SirFizzyWo View Post
    i do however maintain my position on this subject that it makes it far too easy to accumulate all the badges quickly. i personally would already own all workouts (and most badges) for nexi, xavilla, and killowatt if this were the case, and i havent even been able to play for more than a few hours a day lately.
    This is just not feasible. Your saying you have made 50k for Nexi and Xavilla to purchase, 8k per workout (48k) per slot (240k and thats just for Strength Endurance OR All-Star not multiple.) so take that and make it across all 3 Workout choices for 720k. So not even counting badges thats 2.160m coins for 3 characters to buy all the workouts.

My numbers might be a little off because i'm doing calculations as if there are 6 workouts per tier and now I think there might only be 5 but the number is still extremely large.
    Last edited by Demonos; 08-10-2015 at 03:07 PM.

How about a save build option. Maybe like 1 slot and then you an buy more slots up to 4 or so. This way you can save one build but when you make another you still pay. All and all if the game gets big enough it will become cookie cutter. Saying "nah play style will be a factor is a joke" just like it is in rift

Quote Originally Posted by Wettip View Post
    How about a save build option. Maybe like 1 slot and then you an buy more slots up to 4 or so. This way you can save one build but when you make another you still pay. All and all if the game gets big enough it will become cookie cutter. Saying "nah play style will be a factor is a joke" just like it is in rift
    Eh I'd have to disagree with you. There will obviously be a certain cookie cutter level to it but currently the only meta is endurance workouts while the badges and workouts for the other 2 tiers can vary vastly depending on the player and build. Theres anti-attack speed, high attack speed, energy defense, high crit, pure attack damage and these builds counter each other in certain ways.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast