Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Requested Changes For the game (List) (Non-Champion Issues)

I don't think there is much since in putting a subscription fee on the game with a daily/weekly chip count. How the game is designed now you can't level up your champions to perfection through real life money, which is nice it causes you to actually have to play the game to be good. If you could buy chips with badges you'd get a lot of high level sucky characters which would be dumb.
    I also don't think its true that people that have played since the beginning are stronger that would make no since. If I have the same workouts picked for my Rook as someone has for there's who's been playing since the beginning, that doesn't mean it's not a fair matchup.

There's a lot of things coming out in this next patch that are going to improve the game 10 folds. I'm very excited.

Blog Entries
    For sure. Fixing the bonus for matches. I can sit out during a whole match and get more coins when I get 52 kills and 0 deaths.

Totally would love tall grass for ganks and stealth. More of a want.

Private Match Making
    Tournament System in Game
    Highlight Bonuses for matches executed properly

Leaderboards:
    Kills/Damage shouldn't have high weight percentage on Plunderball
    Captures and wins need better weight percentage on plunderball

Healing should be counted stat for Annihilation

Some actual rewards for leveling after 30. Chips, sizable xp/coin boost. Anything, right now we're just earning stuff we already have.

Blog Entries
    Agreed. I think returns should also have importance for defenders. In plunderball

I agree with having healing a factor but wouldn't damage as well since they both share the larger number scale. Where as kills and sweeps are a whole number added singularly?

Edit: or they could add single numbers by having a stat (ex. 10k in one game) otherwise healing would be huuuuge numbers after such long time lol. Either way I like the idea.
    Last edited by Hash; 10-11-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Penalty enforced for players leaving. It stinks playing with or against bots.

Blog Entries
    Fix Rooks teleporting! Still falling out of map. Need fixed before an annihilation tourney. Thank you

just a few i was thinking about.. 1. aim sensitivity setting 2. in game talent tree skill calculator where its all in percentages it'd be nice to try different workouts and see stats before spending a weeks worth of coins earned on them.also theres no way to see skill damage or healling in the current stats when you look at stats or movement speed
    3. when max level is reached or every ten levels
    or whatever way point should get an extra workout slot. making lvl 40s actually more powerful then other levels that have the same access to tier 3s then when you switch the matchmaking system you will know who has more power. 4. there should be another way to earn credits then by level. especially when the game releases and will be making its own money so peeps can earn there costumes. 5. speed damage armor energy health pickups are great but maybe a random weapon pickup ! like for ten seconds you attacks will freeze them or pushback or make your guy double in size after you pick it up ? just a few random suggestions. i have fun the way it is now but hey you asked for suggestions oh and more maps!
    Last edited by smith-207; 11-01-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    You can view your skill damage in overview. Click on the skill. I use my math with it to see if I want to move forward to build a certain way or not.

I would like to see for lower levels, get a discount on t2 workouts cuz they start from 1 then 2 then 3. Especially with these prices. .

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    You can view your skill damage in overview. Click on the skill. I use my math with it to see if I want to move forward to build a certain way or not.

I would like to see for lower levels, get a discount on t2 workouts cuz they start from 1 then 2 then 3. Especially with these prices. .
    ok lets say melody chord in overview says 375.. i add bowling . it stays at 375 it doesnt go up so i cant see the change anywhere in number na mean?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast