Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Requested Changes For the game (List) (Non-Champion Issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    You can view your skill damage in overview. Click on the skill. I use my math with it to see if I want to move forward to build a certain way or not.

I would like to see for lower levels, get a discount on t2 workouts cuz they start from 1 then 2 then 3. Especially with these prices. .
    ok so say melodys chord in overview says 375 i had bowling to raise her skill damage up.. overview still says 375 i'm not good with adding my own percentages so just saying it would be cool that when you add skill healing skill damage it would show somewhere na mean? also movement speed

Blog Entries
    Yeah that could be a neat implementation.

Full bowling it should do 750 damage.

Keep in consideration that resistance also has a factor so you may not do a full 750 damage blow

PRIVATE LOBBIES

Helps with Tournaments and Competitive Matches.

It boring not playing against other good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    PRIVATE LOBBIES

Helps with Tournaments and Competitive Matches.

It boring not playing against other good teams.

I agree! I play random bots all the time.

1. A item free mode. so people can play each other on the same level.

2. Annihilation: Having a set number to get to (30) and not timed. This will give people time to recover and set stratagies up and learn and adapt from there mistakes. how it is now you have to just rush in you cant regroup, you cant go defencive, Ninjas cant hide. if a team is defensive there at a disadvantage because it takes them longer to kill

3. Plunderball: Respawning at base after each point. help people do a different stratagy and not run around with there heads cut off after the first point

I don't want to be picky but this would be an easy fix. I think it would be nice if minos crystal gauntlets continued to glow after the match on the winner loser screen. It currently looks like they ran out of batteries

1. I believe it has been mentioned in a post before, but I would like to see either a reduced price on workouts/badges so it doesn't take a casual player a month+ to get a character fully decked. Or I would like to see the amount of gold earned increase if the price on workouts/badges does not go down.

2. I would like to see where you can only have 1 of a certain character per team. This way we don't have 4 blitz's on a team, or 4 Khans, etc.

3. More game modes so it doesn't seem like we get the same mode every other match and see the same people over and over.

Just some idea's I think would help improve the game overall. If these have all been mentioned before, I apologize.

also add more maps and gamemodes

Quote Originally Posted by PanchiDoge View Post
    also add more maps and gamemodes
    Grow the player base first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Grow the player base first.
    Can't grow player base without providing content.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast