Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Requested Changes For the game (List) (Non-Champion Issues)

Why is the shop for hero upgrades (e.g. additional attack power) outside of the gameplay?

What I mean is, in traditional MOBAs, the point is to kill minions / enemy heroes to gather money, then return to the shop to buy new items before returning to the lane.

By putting the shop outside of the gameplay, in a special upgrade screen, it will make the game unbalanced because e.g. a level 6 player will have a much stronger champion to begin with!

The shop has to be inside the game with access during a round, so that all players start the round equally strong and get stronger throughout the round!

Awesomenauts did the same mistake in the beginning, letting players choose their loadout before the round started. By now, they have also moved the shop completely in-game.

This has to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    Can't grow player base without providing content.
    I'm all for rotating game modes each season but leave modes to 3.

I'm also for removing conquest for siege mode

Id like to be able to see which gamemode implaying when I select quick play. As it is I dont know what im playing until the loading screen, and I like to pick my character based on the mode and team comps.
    PSN: Shade667-
    Youtube: TheUltimateShade667
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Currently maining: Khan, VooGhoul.

Seeing as this game is alot like the ps1 game unholy war, MORE TRAPS please. Also makes nice utility on cc skills like knockback etc. Stuff like razorblade towers and lasertripwire, trapdoors etc, plenty of mapthemes there too. This game needs more interactivity.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaacfalls View Post
    Why is the shop for hero upgrades (e.g. additional attack power) outside of the gameplay?

What I mean is, in traditional MOBAs, the point is to kill minions / enemy heroes to gather money, then return to the shop to buy new items before returning to the lane.

By putting the shop outside of the gameplay, in a special upgrade screen, it will make the game unbalanced because e.g. a level 6 player will have a much stronger champion to begin with!

The shop has to be inside the game with access during a round, so that all players start the round equally strong and get stronger throughout the round!

Awesomenauts did the same mistake in the beginning, letting players choose their loadout before the round started. By now, they have also moved the shop completely in-game.

This has to be done!
    no please then what do we spend money on, an extra LIMITED ingame shop is fine though but no opness, maybe where you can buy powerups with kill currency, small speedboosts for 1min etc.

Nothing all the way and def not remove menu badge buying and equipping.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Seeing as this game is alot like the ps1 game unholy war, MORE TRAPS please. Also makes nice utility on cc skills like knockback etc. Stuff like razorblade towers and lasertripwire, trapdoors etc, plenty of mapthemes there too. This game needs more interactivity.
    I like the more traps idea definitely would increase skill

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789