Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Poll: TGT Live Tournaments

Player Poll: TGT Live Tournaments

Hi everyone! First, let me THANK YOU ALL for playing TGT and letting us know what you think! It's been great reading through all the comments and suggestions that have piled up over the last week or two.

We have been discussing an idea within the team that I'd like to open for discussion. We were thinking about testing out a live TGT Tournament or dev challenges streamed via Twitch (weekly/monthly) for redeem codes and other prizes.

Just trying to gauge the interest in such a system and see what ideas you great people have that may make it even better!

So, let the discussions begin. If we see that players may support it, we may try a test or two soon and see where it leads us.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Definately interested. this sounds like a great idea, and a really cool concept of possible prizes would be a unique skin for champs thats only available through the tournament/ladder mode. dont know how feasable that would be, but regardless of whether that happens or not, you definately have my vote.

also this should be stickied just in case a bunch of topics pop up for whatever reason

Thumbs up to this one! Would love to see this games first step towards a competitive play-style.

Would absolutely join in on this without question! would be a lot of fun

Definitely would do that. Have 4 player teams on a 32 team roster or just an even one, and get down to the final 4 and those teams get rewards
    Sowr

Me and a few of my friends (even a few above) have talked about about this and how cool it would be but all i know is im interested for sure and you can sign me up

P.s thx for the name change 😂😂

This please make it happen I got a team ready to go

I would like this idea, I have some people I can play with and possibly win with, as long as it's annihilation or lootball. Lol

Love it, that is a perfect idea.

Definitely! I would love to participate in this type of event! =)
    Last edited by Emomiime; 08-14-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast