Thread: Tier 3 Punching Bags

Tier 3 Punching Bags

I believe that tier 3 punching bags are over penalizing. +10% attack speed -20% physical AND elemental. Impossible to counter with elbow pads.

Meh, nexi players would just stack it anyways with their already ridiculous life leech and machine gun badge.

Noooo, never ^~^ lol. aside from nexi it makes it hard for any champion to use them. You cant ignore the fact that the penalty is harsh. If their was an even trade off then nexi would be easier to kill. It would make her defense back at standard which is not very high. I think that would be fair. Players that play as nexi would need to be a lot more careful. 15% reduction doesnt sound bad either.

wouldnt affect this Nexi player as i dont use machine gun or punching bags X_X. however i do agree it is a bit steep and feel it should be more akin to other workouts in that it breaks even. should prolly be:

Punching Bag
    +10% Attack Speed
    -10% Physical Resistance
    -10% Elemental Resistance

Will it go into the negatives? Been stacking bowling pre badge 3 but I tried it with lvl 3 and I'm so energy starved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wettip View Post
    Will it go into the negatives? Been stacking bowling pre badge 3 but I tried it with lvl 3 and I'm so energy starved.
    I assume it will, with 5 yogas I have negative 4% crit on khan.