Thread: Take bots out of ranked gamemodes.

Take bots out of ranked gamemodes.

Sorry but bots just screw up the whole game they just feed the other team if its a full team i rather just have my real teammates

Ya but not everyone has a team I agree on increasing the time to find actual players or maybe an option to turn bots off but to those just rolling solo bots break up the wait time

add me CFC_Trunks if you need to play with someone im a solo player.

you should post your name on the known player list or try adding people from that list. lots of good players there.

Yeah bots act up sometimes lol

I feel as though matchmaking may take too long. Especially in Annihilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladykillanoob View Post
    Yeah bots act up sometimes lol
    They seem to only suck when it comes to plunder ball. Mainly where ill be holding the ball and all my ally bots will persistently check on my well being, move 10 feet away from me and come back. Which really blows when youre on a team of bots by yourself. Dont expect any progress. And when they hold the ball theyll engage in combat to THEIR deaths with everyone in their path or who ever engages them. Which is very unfair when winning comes down to depend on the only human player. Its a lot of weight to pull to only earn 500 coin.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAries View Post
    They seem to only suck when it comes to plunder ball. Mainly where ill be holding the ball and all my ally bots will persistently check on my well being, move 10 feet away from me and come back. Which really blows when youre on a team of bots by yourself. Dont expect any progress. And when they hold the ball theyll engage in combat to THEIR deaths with everyone in their path or who ever engages them. Which is very unfair when winning comes down to depend on the only human player. Its a lot of weight to pull to only earn 500 coin.
    Yeah in plunderball is where I noticed it as well.