Thread: Plunderball Auto Return

Plunderball Auto Return

Right now in Plunderball, when the person holding the ball dies the ball automatically goes back to the base without some one from the team returning it. Noticed this since I have the return 10 balls daily.

I think I know why, apparently the ball cannot be picked up anymore if it's not at the enemy base. I notice if I press circle when nobody is around me, the ball instantly returns to the enemies base.

Passing(circle) the ball to someone else still works, but if you miss the ball will return to the base.

I don't know if this is intentional or not.

Its impossible to get returns now, cant complete my daily challange to return 10 plunder balls.

Samething happened it me. I thought maybe you just have to have the killing blow but that doesn't work or they did what John tan said and returned it themselves

I guess its still not fixed. It happened quit a bit and cost our team to lose because I was passing the ball to my team and it automatically returned it. If you die, does the ball just drop where you died or you suppose to drop it? Both times it returned -___-

Played around with this and even had a teammate get this daily. Had no issues he was able to finish the daily. If you press circle over and over with nobody around you it just spams the sound and notification to the other team that you picked up the ball every time. I have noticed that if you press circle around an enemy and there are no teammates around you its like you are passing the ball to the enemy and it does go back to the enemy side. That has been my observation of this, hope it helps.

also a side note in games against bots we farmed returns no problem to try and make sense of the progression on the plunderball leaderboard. There are hidden factors involved that just continue to make it not make sense, I've been trying to get an answer on that too.
    Last edited by Bop Barker; 09-18-2015 at 05:35 AM.

I was pressing circle when Noone was around me and it automatically returned it. Haha