Thread: Rook Bug

Exclamation Rook Bug

There are times when you are playing as rook and use her ability shadow mist and instead of stunning the enemy and teleporting, you fall through the map to your death, please fix this she is my favorite character.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Rook4Life View Post
    There are times when you are playing as rook and use her ability shadow mist and instead of stunning the enemy and teleporting, you fall through the map to your death, please fix this she is my favorite character.
    Thank you
    Hey Rooks #1 fan! We've definitely noted that little bug and we are on course to fixing it! Thanks for keeping an open eye out .

Also your newly named bots that happen to be all lowercase made up names like to go thru my crystal shield blockade like ghosts.

Yea she teleports through the objects and walls on the map and falling to death is hurting me on leaderboards please please please fix Crooked_856
    Last edited by RealRookMrCrook; 08-31-2015 at 12:26 PM.

I've Been playing with Rook the most since starting on TGT and have found out that in any form of foliage or trees and a few other spots in maps you will tele off the map to your death. Not to say ive straight up fallen off a few times, but this does makes me sad as it is often the only way i die. By killing myself.. Occupational hazards i suppose, the only toon that can tele, but also kill yourself while doing so.

It's still not fixed.